Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Nights r now drawning in

tench0771

10653295_1476297565965572_8000914911660400810_n.jpg
lmfao 6.30am on my way to wrk blady hell its dark:D

Its flippin hard to get out of bed on the dark mornings, never mind clocks go back soon, mind you will only make a difference for a couple of weeks.

Sent from my RM-976_1115 using Tapatalk

ill need to get a head lamp for these shop fronts:rolleyes: 4pm dark blady hell i rember that last year:eek: guna ave to pull my finger out an get some graft in when it gets loike that:D

hmmmm...I'm now wondering if there are many window cleaners in Iceland? /emoticons/biggrin.png

yep thank god i only do one job that early...and as soon as the wife goes out the door...at ...5.45am...i have my little nap....

yep was very dark at 6am on monday although...i was inside and it was all lit up...dont know how you early birds hack it...oops....a 11.30 ish start today...earlier to morrow promise.....mind you...once i got up and running i didnt stop...apart from..well...if you look in the grey recycling bins you can get a free newspaper....and...well page three from yesterdays mirror was a real hot blonde russian bird....:rolleyes:22....hmmmm okay i a dirty old man..go on gavs naughty step....

and anyone out there who didnt watch this weeks oh so good plebs on itv2....you blood y well should...a nice blondie milf got a damm good tuffering...:rolleyes:...and it was funny too...me a bit like Grumio;)..

Last edited by a moderator:
i luv geting up b 4 lite its kinda like tnhe twilite zone lol its like shoping at 3am in tesco u bump in to the strangest people:D

/emoticons/wink.png

yep thank god i only do one job that early...and as soon as the wife goes out the door...at ...5.45am...i have my little nap....
yep was very dark at 6am on monday although...i was inside and it was all light up...dont know how you early birds hack it...oops....a 11.30 ish start today...earlier to morrow promise.....mind you...once i got up and running i didnt stop...apart from..well...if you look in the grey recycling bins you can get a free newspaper....and...well page three from yesterdays mirror was a real hot blonde russian bird....:rolleyes:22....hmmmm okay i a dirty old man..go on gavs naughty step....

and anyone out there who didnt watch this weeks oh so good plebs on itv2....you blood y well should...a nice blondie milf got a damm good tuffering...:rolleyes:...and it was funny too...me a bit like Grumio;)..
i had a russian g/f once from the far north . never forgotten her;)

Back