Don't want to see ads? Become a subscribed member.

Ettore sleeves

Guest boarcity

Guest boarcity

BeFunky_porc.jpg.jpg.2e496e7012509273d893b809d9874380.jpg recently there were a few posts on the ettore porcupine recommending it , so i got one for my workers to try out , they reckon its ok, but doesnt hold much water.

when ordering it i also bought a couple of other sleeves ,i like to have a mix in the van. one of which is the blue sleeve on far right of the image of the ettore range.its called the ettore microfibre

i gave it a whirl all yesterday ,worked ok, but one downside,it holds so much water it killed my arm. this sleeve is a beast to use , i kid you not ,the heaviest iv ever used

I used the ettore microfibre a couple of years ago, the velcro fastener ended up wearing away after not so many months so I purchased the porcupine, the porcupine is a great mop for new cleans (which is what I only use it for now) but during the summer months I found it wasn't retaining enough water so I went and ordered myself the ninja applicator, I've found this to be the best so far :cool:

I like the blue Ettore sleeve myself. I have used a few, and its my personal favourite. I do also have a porcupine, and its good in the right place, though that's always the case - the right tool for the job.

Pulex also do a blue microfibre sleeve. Apart from the white scrub end pad (Pulex don't have one) and the difference in the fastening, it's the same thing as the blue Ettore one.

Guest boarcity

heres another heavy duty scrubbing sleeve that disappointed me- the Unger Klett sleeve. the name sounds mysterious and possibly aggresivePhoto-0029.jpg.2a238958b13770b7fdb8474dccb04d56.jpg ,whose Klett when hes at home ?

klett=worse than useless in my book

Don't want to see ads? Become a subscribed member.