Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Ettore sleeves

WCF

Help Support WCF:

B

boarcity

View attachment 2987 recently there were a few posts on the ettore porcupine recommending it , so i got one for my workers to try out , they reckon its ok, but doesnt hold much water.

when ordering it i also bought a couple of other sleeves ,i like to have a mix in the van. one of which is the blue sleeve on far right of the image of the ettore range.its called the ettore microfibre

i gave it a whirl all yesterday ,worked ok, but one downside,it holds so much water it killed my arm. this sleeve is a beast to use , i kid you not ,the heaviest iv ever used

Last edited:
I used the ettore microfibre a couple of years ago, the velcro fastener ended up wearing away after not so many months so I purchased the porcupine, the porcupine is a great mop for new cleans (which is what I only use it for now) but during the summer months I found it wasn't retaining enough water so I went and ordered myself the ninja applicator, I've found this to be the best so far :cool:

I like the blue Ettore sleeve myself. I have used a few, and its my personal favourite. I do also have a porcupine, and its good in the right place, though that's always the case - the right tool for the job.

Pulex also do a blue microfibre sleeve. Apart from the white scrub end pad (Pulex don't have one) and the difference in the fastening, it's the same thing as the blue Ettore one.

I don't think you can beat the porcupine, it's like having a pan scrubber, so good at getting the muck off. I've used one now for must be 25 years.

heres another heavy duty scrubbing sleeve that disappointed me- the Unger Klett sleeve. the name sounds mysterious and possibly aggresiveView attachment 3003 ,whose Klett when hes at home ?

klett=worse than useless in my book

Last edited:
I like the porky too. I don't mind that it doesn't hold much water, I'm never too far from the bucket now, and I always have a bottle on my hip.

Latest Posts

Back