Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

New smilies added!

Gavin

Staff member
Admin
So sat here today working hard! :dexter: and thought we could do with some more fun smilies :thumbs:. So i got to work adding some more.

You will now see when you hit the smilie button it will bring up the smilies as usually but you should notice there are new tabs for animated smilies and extra smilies!

So there you go my lovely members :grouphug: time for a cuppa now :coffee:.

If you find others you want added let me know an i will think about adding it. :wow:

:addict:

I play an online game (travian)

bit sad I know but play with mates

We're all on skype and know the hidden ones also

Seen the new ones???

Captain america etc

it just gets betterer and betterer ....more toys to play with ...thanks gav...:windowcleaner:

whilst your there gav....i getting slow posting times these last few days....done the obvious at my end but all checks out....its great at times but at others....it wouldnt let me like your post above ...but i persevered...as me likes my new smilie powers../emoticons/biggrin.png

Last edited by a moderator:
Hmm OK seems fine my end today. I had our sever moved to a new host machine the other day to fix these issues. Next time you get this prob send me a message via our social media or email so I know exactly what time it happens so I can trace what's possibly going on. It might not be the site. It might be many other things though like you internet etc. I have had it before while on my phone. Switch WiFi and used my mobile network which was actually much faster.

Lol I find avg really good. Many moons ago I used Norton now that really did destroy your computer!

Avast is another good one.

Back