Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Anyone with orange / ee?

Tuffers

I was looking at my bill and noticed that I had made a call costing £6.33. I thought WTF, it was an 0843 number. Now I never call these numbers on my mobile and I certainly wouldn't call one on a Sunday at 08:45 and talk for 18 minutes. I googled the number and it seems it's a scam number. I haven't rang it! I called Orange and they have given me £7 credit. Some people have suggested that Orange are adding it to bills sneakily.

Has anyone else had a similar experience?

i not with orange but ta for pointing it out ...the bar stewards...i often look and wonder at my bills.......:swear:

yeh we all know what you be doing on a sunday at 8.45am....if i am lucky...so am i....

i not with orange but ta for pointing it out ...the bar stewards...i often look and wonder at my bills.......:swear:
yeh we all know what you be doing on a sunday at 8.45am....if i am lucky...so am i....
Morning horn is well gone by 08:45 cnc /emoticons/biggrin.png

yeh mine is unfortunately before the wife stops snoring....still ...theres always five fingered freda...she sweet.../emoticons/biggrin.png

Back