Don't want to see ads? Become a subscribed member.

Got my new van signage done today

laddergarder

A little annoyed as there is a few things wrong, but the guy is going to sort them on monday for me, so I will see how it goes. But I am still chuffed with how it looks.

What do you think.

YlbgAq.jpg

• Like 2
looks good ,whats wrong with it?

The slanty green background was to be slanted the other way on that side of the van, plus it wasn't centered on the door.

This was what they were supposed to do.

2KydQx.jpg

Guest boarcity
The slanty green background was to be slanted the other way on that side of the van, plus it wasn't centered on the door.

This was what they were supposed to do.

2KydQx.jpg

why would that green background want to slope the opposite way to the others ? it looks central too

That's just the way I wanted it. When our logo is aligned to the right we flip the slopped background. I just think it looks better. I doesnt look terrible but its not what we paid for.

You can't see it very well in that photo but its about 4-6 inches of center as well so I want it done again. It would be different if I left them to the design, but I didn't I gave them all the vector drawings with the sizes and placement of everything the way I wanted it.

I am going down to see them this morning, so I'll see what they have to say.

Guest Tony Hall

How did you get on with them laddergarder, Van looks really good just a shame that they never noticed when they applied the graphics. Hope you got on ok mate.;)

A little annoyed as there is a few things wrong, but the guy is going to sort them on monday for me, so I will see how it goes. But I am still chuffed with how it looks.

What do you think.

YlbgAq.jpg

Looks like that bloke in the pic is on his way to the job centre. Gercha, soz, too much champers :D

What do you think.

YlbgAq.jpg

If I'm honest, I don't like it. The green is making me think (builder), no phone number on the side, the big green graphics are not giving people a picture of what you do enough for me, ok, it says window cleaner, but your eye is drawn to the bold green McManus. It might suit a smaller van, but doesn't look right on a tranny for me. Sorry.

Don't want to see ads? Become a subscribed member.