Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Website pictures

Delicate-Design

Hi as I don't have many customers under my belt iv'e not had chanced to take any pictures do any of you have any i could use on my website please? before and after conservatory would hall a lot too.

Thanks

crackin pic smurfy.../emoticons/biggrin.png as usual...

of course dont forget to put....copyright smurf enterprises in the corner and pay the royalty..:cool:

well if your like me dd....i just keep forgetting in a rush to get the job started to take photos....and of course its not the done thing if the custy is knocking about.../emoticons/biggrin.png

dont worry dd soon i will be askin you to borrow your photos..

next roof you do get a photo. i know its fraud to use somebody elses , cos ur pretending to be something your not.

its the same as a cosmetic dentist putting up a gorgeous smile photo that he created for snaggletooth Mary , but when you get into the chair your toothy gap smile cannot be made nice

Haha [emoji23] I'm not advertising the fact that I did it im showing a roof being cleaned that's not fraud I'm a designer and own a printing company I've plenty of experience with copyright infringement so I'm happy with the picture I've received from good old smurf

when i am loaded up with work....like a new job tomorrow....i kinda panic...will i be able to fit it in so...i go daveyboy1 fast...no time to faff with my phone camera..../emoticons/biggrin.png too worried as well that i got the price wrong and im on a loser....

One bit of advice I always give with website pics is this:

ALWAYS include a couple of pics with YOU in them - photos of clean shiny windows do not get people to pick up the phone,.. photos of someone "on the glass" - squeegee/brush on the window - that is what will sell your services.

Also, if you've a signwritten van include it in the background of a couple of pics. You'd be surprised at how many people will recognise it & will be much more willing to phone someone they've seen in their area before.

You're not selling a service, you're selling YOURSELF as a service provider, so make your website photos that little bit personal if you can. /emoticons/wink.png

I have none of the above on my site especially a pic of myself as it would scare them off then I would never get any work /emoticons/biggrin.png

LOL Smurf - too true - there are sensible limits to that method of course!! /emoticons/tongue.png

next roof you do get a photo. i know its fraud to use somebody elses , cos ur pretending to be something your not.its the same as a cosmetic dentist putting up a gorgeous smile photo that he created for snaggletooth Mary , but when you get into the chair your toothy gap smile cannot be made nice
I didn't know that you seen my misses on a cosmetic dentist website boarcity:laugh:

I didn't know that you seen my misses on a cosmetic dentist website boarcity:laugh:
Not sure why i remember Snaggletooth Mary. iv not seen her myself

i was told about her, she really does exist, ageing ,legendary, she frequents the bar at a nearby American airbase . looking for a date/husband

I'm an idiot for taking photos, recently did a garage canopy that was really bad and also a conservatory that had not been cleaned since it was put up about 10 years before, it was thick green all over, didn't get a bloody pic of either /emoticons/sad.png

I tend not to bother when I'm really busy either as just want to crack on then afterwards kick myself for not taking any.

Back