Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Aqua-dapter

Yep I have one on my slx and could not be without it now. Time saver and water saver!

Sent from my GT-P6210 using Tapatalk

Its funny how much you actually rely on it, I went through a fase in the last couple of weeks thinking I could prob do without it but then broke it. Well I defo can not do without it!

Sent from my GT-P6210 using Tapatalk

They are an excellent piece of kit, I'm currently not using one with my SLX but could seriously do with buying one tbh
Are you still using the Mk1 James?

Paul

They are an excellent piece of kit, I'm currently not using one with my SLX but could seriously do with buying one tbh

Paul

Every time i try to order one they are out of stock please give me a ring when a mk 3 is in stock for a clx

Hi Mark,

Every time i try to order one they are out of stock please give me a ring when a mk 3 is in stock for a clx
Sorry! We sold out the last Mk3s we had today. They are in stock at some places: www.aqua-dapter.co.uk/where-to-buy/

We still have some Mk2s.

We'll have Mk3s back in stock next week. We have some pre-orders already, and you can pre-order any colour online now. Pre-Orders will get priority and should be despatched before the end of next week.

If you'd rather receive a phone call when we're fully stocked again, PM me your number (or email it to [email protected]) and I'll arrange for someone to call you next week (or it might be early the following week).

Paul

Paul
I'm ashamed to say I am Paul /emoticons/biggrin.png
Well, I'm pleased to hear it's still working for you, but if you like the Mk1 I think you'll notice the improvement if you get Mk3s /emoticons/smile.png

Paul

Hi Matty H,

Yes, sorry! You can Pre-order with us. Stockists should be getting new supplies end of next week. WCW, Price Cleaning Supplies, the Fed, Window Cleaning Stuff (all listed on our 'Where to buy' page) all have Stock.

Paul

Back