Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Aqua adapter

a1d4nj

Right! Really thinking about getting a aqua adapter for my slx "until" i just watched the video tutorial on how to fit it to your pole.

Is it just me or is it just a bit extreme to start cutting bits off your pole and wrapping tape around it so it can fit??

That's a very old vid (mk1 version)

Now the new ones just screw onto the end of the pole.

Last edited by a moderator:
aquadapter r easy to fit an with out a dout the best water saving device on the market just rember to buy a few spair springs there well wrth geting i cant wrk with out one now

That's a very old vid (mk1 version)
Now the new ones just screw onto the end of the pole.
Perfect! Will order now, shame gardinerpoles doesnt jump into this market also. Do something as a package

aquadapter r easy to fit an with out a dout the best water saving device on the market just rember to buy a few spair springs there well wrth geting i cant wrk with out one now
Thanks tench good advice. Any otger added extras worth thinking about?

a1d4nj ide get a super scraper an modyfey it to fit there ace at geting them yellow blobs off the glass , awcs i used my own hose i had all redy the black facelift stuff but it keeped twisting up so got somestreamline hose an that is even worse so im now guna buy a nother aquadapter ab try there red hose i think u need a stiff hose when using aquadapter so ide get like gardenerss yellow or aquadapters own stuff hose , im guna try there hose conecters to there like plastic ones like ez snap tail but different design

a1d4nj ide get a super scraper an modyfey it to fit there ace at geting them yellow blobs off the glass , awcs i used my own hose i had all redy the black facelift stuff but it keeped twisting up so got somestreamline hose an that is even worse so im now guna buy a nother aquadapter ab try there red hose i think u need a stiff hose when using aquadapter so ide get like gardenerss yellow or aquadapters own stuff hose , im guna try there hose conecters to there like plastic ones like ez snap tail but different design
Tench, when u say hose di you mean john guest tubing? And is there that much difference between the two from gardinerpoles to the aqua adapters version. Excuse the pun, the length of my john guest tubing should be enough also

sory bud ment the hole pole hose ive n ever tryed the aquadapter conecters so un shore how good they r but my m8 said there good

Back