Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Easi dec conservatory ladder

WCF

Help Support WCF:

Last edited by a moderator:
As an eBay Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.
They are only about £35 to hire for the day so just hire one for now and add whatever the cost is to the job. Then just keep an eye out on fleebay, gumtree etc as they do come up from time to time. Also you could phone around hire firms too and ask if they have any good used ones for sale.

Try contacting this hire firm as they hire out the one you want to buy http://www.hss.com/g/87101/Conservatory-Roof-Access-System.html

They are only about £35 to hire for the day so just hire one for now and add whatever the cost is to the job. Then just keep an eye out on fleebay, gumtree etc as they do come up from time to time. Also you could phone around hire firms too and ask if they have any good used ones for sale.
Try contacting this hire firm as they hire out the one you want to buy http://www.hss.com/g/87101/Conservatory-Roof-Access-System.html
Good idea @Smurf :thumbsup:

Was worth a try but thanks for letting us know. Did you ask when & where is the next auction would be?

Mr tuffers I have a way for you to get up there buy a multi purpose folding ladder buy 2 window suckers and put it all together I did this a few weeks ago £600 is stupid

you could make one up in an hour or so using a lightweight ladder ,basic tools and a few short lengths of steel strip

Yes you could probably knock a diy one up but I charge premium rates for a professional service so I'm not going to turn up with something that I've cobbled together to clamber about on a conservatory roof as would make me look so unprofessional to do so...

Well, I sent an email to the customer with a price including hire. Snapped me piggin hand off /emoticons/biggrin.png. £37.56 +VAT for weekend hire from HSS. Got me thinking, shall I fork out the £600 for a new one or not, I'm a Libran, so I can't make my mind up on much /emoticons/biggrin.png shall I, shan't I, HELP!

When I search for conservatory cleaners in my area, I come up number one on Google, so I really need to have the kit if needs be and I could hire it out like @Smurf does. How do you advertise hiring it Smurf?

Sounds like you were to0 cheap then.../emoticons/biggrin.png got any pics of the job in question so I can see @Tuffers

Best to just hang on for bargain to come along as it's costing you nothing to hire one as the customers will cover the hire cost.

I use to just advertise it on my website but haven't got around yet on the new one.

Mind you it got to the point when local competition wanted to hire one I started saying no

Yes you could probably knock a diy one up but I charge premium rates for a professional service so I'm not going to turn up with something that I've cobbled together to clamber about on a conservatory roof as would make me look so unprofessional to do so...
you seem to be making the point often how You are the professional and other members are in a lower league . but youre the one thats got the aching body so whats clever eh

i would wager that anybody with a bit of savvy could make a pro conservatry ladder to rival the easy dec for under £200 .

Sounds like you were to0 cheap then.../emoticons/biggrin.png got any pics of the job in question so I can see @Tuffers
Best to just hang on for bargain to come along as it's costing you nothing to hire one as the customers will cover the hire cost.

I use to just advertise it on my website but haven't got around yet on the new one.

Mind you it got to the point when local competition wanted to hire one I started saying no
No pics I'm afraid. It's self cleaning, which is pretty clean. It's just the struts that have sticky stuff left from tape on them that's the hard part of it. I will be making a decent wedge out of it. The ball ache will be picking up and dropping ladder off.

Not to worry as I was just wondering on the size and shape if that conservatory ladder would be any good thats all.

You could pay extra and get it delivered & picked up if it's going to be a problem @Tuffers

Not to worry as I was just wondering on the size and shape if that conservatory ladder would be any good thats all.
You could pay extra and get it delivered & picked up if it's going to be a problem @Tuffers
Good access all round, would be a pain dropping it off on the Monday without incurring an extra days hire.

That's the hassle with hiring anything as you have to make sure it's back on time or you will get charged extra for sure.

Back