Sign in to follow this  
Guest colinvansmith

Quick and easy way for quoting jobs

Guest colinvansmith

Hi all,

It was raining the other day and i had no time on my hands but had 6 quotes to do so rather than drive to them all i phoned the customers got there addresses with postcode and asked if they had conservatories to be cleaned.

I then used google earth street view to look at there houses without having to drive to the properties so i was able to quote them from the comfort of my livingroom at ***ht when i was chilling out watching tv.

Its not perfect because sometimes you can look at the entire house hence why i ask if they have a conservatory in case i can't see the back but its has worked pretty well so far and then when i seen the houses for real my google quoting was 90% accurate and so far have been able to find all the properties no bother at all.

just an easier way if you are pushed for time or had a hard day and can't be arsed.

colin :D

Gav

I get customers to email pics of each side of the house. I can give an accurate quote from that.

Guest greenclean

only issue with street view is it's not always the right address. you'll need to confirm by finding a house number but google blur numbers so it's not always a good idea. i di use it to especially for one off cleans i use it to find the house before i go so i know exactly which it is in the morning, but sometimes i spend a while looking for it any way.

Guest colinvansmith

I also use the photo quote system but most customers can't be arsed taking them, Also with google if you type in the address with house number it takes you exactly to that house and so far i've found all of them and you cant see door numbers but google print the number on screen usually in the middle of the coresponding house plastered across it so i'm not sure what you mean by trying to find it as it does give the house number

:D

Guest greenclean

if you can't see the house number how do you know it's the house? google even clearly say on street view address is approximate so even they don't know for sure