Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Paypal

WCF

Help Support WCF:

Diwrnach

Quick question, how do you go about setting up a paypal button for customers to pay on my website?

Had a look and it gives a bunch of button options, but can't seem to find a "pay now" or something, do you use "donate" button or something?

Any help would be much appreciated.

Not sure

I give custys my email so they can pay by paypal

Not got a website yet

My reputation is enough at the mo..lol

And loads of door knocking

Still can't work it out, when I go to make a button I get a list of button types, none of them are like yours, they are "BUY NOW, SHOPPING CART, GIST VOUCHERS, DONATIONS, SUBSCRIPTIONS, AUTOMATIC BILLING, INSTALMENT PLAN" I just want a button like you have, none of those fit what I want.

I'll try a few different videos /emoticons/smile.png

Sorry I can't help much more then that, someone else made my site. I'm due to get in touch with him soon so I'll ask him how he did it.

Website now accepting PayPal payments, its looking a bit rough at the moment though, can't figure out how to reposition the button, or change the size of it lol.

Website now accepting PayPal payments, its looking a bit rough at the moment though, can't figure out how to reposition the button, or change the size of it lol.
Throw up a link here and I'll see if there's some CSS you can add to format it correctly.

Could you have a look on your mobile now please? think I had a setting on the website set to not show HTML to mobiles, think it should work now.

Nothing special, first site I have built, hard to really see if its good or not when you have done it yourself, if that makes sense?

Could you have a look on your mobile now please? think I had a setting on the website set to not show HTML to mobiles, think it should work now.
Yes button shows on mobile now. :thumbsup:

Back