Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Political ramblings

Benefits really isn't the reason we are in debt, unless you count pensions, actual benefits in this country when compared to other none third world country's is actually quite ****.

Just buying into the media built myth that the poorest of the land has caused all the problems, so they can continue to screw them over without anyone caring.

the rich ******* caused the mess we are in, not the poor.

I have to disagree.people on benefits are not poor at least from what I can see.They cost a lot of public money but they do not contribute and they do not appreciate what they have.

They are good payers because they spend someone's money.easy to get easy to spend.we need to work hard to get money they do not want to work,to much hassle.sorry it is off topic.

I have no problem with genuine benefit claimants but it's the ones who sign on then go down wethers for the week getting ****** i don't like

Plus these foreign types who never have paid into our country's tax system

Oops I'm off again..ukip anyone?

Just buying into the media built myth that the poorest of the land has caused all the problems, so they can continue to screw them over without anyone caring.
the rich ******* caused the mess we are in, not the poor.
I agree with this.

I have to disagree.people on benefits are not poor at least from what I can see.They cost a lot of public money but they do not contribute and they do not appreciate what they have.
And i agree with this.

The fact is that there are a lot of people and a lot of factors that caused this mess. The scariest thing I'm seeing at the moment is the lowest paid WORKERS not even being able earn enough to pay rent and eat.

whats the next one up from morbidly obese? iv jus asked the missus who replied drop dead

UKIP's ideas are not good either.emigrants contribute a lot at least the ones who are working
Thats a myth put out by the government and media. The only people that benefit from migrant workers are the rich that get to pay cheap wages on british soil. The problem with this is that it drives down the wages of the people who also do that same job.

Statistics tell different story and I believe it is not myth. Discussion about this subject is pointless.many opinions no good

Solution besides sorry for messing this thread

My wife is a chef in Stratford upon Avon, when I met her 15 years ago every restaurant and hotel was manned by British workers, now it almost entirely manned by cheap staff from Eastern Europe who are untrained and unskilled, but CHEAP, she has kept her job because she has to teach them how to cook the menu they have.

British chefs? got no chance.

It's a sad state of affairs when nhs staff are visiting food banks to eat

This whole country is fooked

But yeah, unskilled, cheap immigrants are doing us all a favour.... right?

Oh I know, of coarse, all those people who worked back then have suddenly become lazy brits who don't like to work, right?

That is what the paper says so must be true.

The biggest part of benefits on this country go to working people who can't afford to live on their wages....

Statistics tell different story and I believe it is not myth. Discussion about this subject is pointless.many opinions no goodSolution besides sorry for messing this thread
Statistics can be doctored any way the media or politicians see fit. Easy solutions; Stop letting people in to the country to claim something that they/or ancestors haven't payed into, stop sending billions into the EU pot and instead invest in UK. Encourage industry- chinese, japanese, and just about every other country loves british products and will continue to buy regardless of whether we are in the EU or not. Stop the money hungry politicians feathering their nests by giving millions of our money in foreign aid to build their own standing when they eventually leave to work for the european parliament. The money raised from doing all of that alone should help chip away at our problems.

Sorry for the thread derail. Hopefully @Gav will be able to chop these posts out and make a political discussion thread. /emoticons/smile.png

Back