Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

cleaning spot pump controller help and advice please

D

Deleted member 84

hi guys im struggling with the calibration part of the set up

could everybody please give me advise and explain how theres is set up.

im struggling to get a balance with it its auto setting is c91 but is not dead ending.

does air in the system effect this kind of set up?

any tips on how to get rid of it?

any help will be great thanks

Sounds like one of them digital hydflo controllers i had a few years ago i had the same problem when i got it sorry i can not help you i just remember something like you had to hold one button for 5 seconds and it put it back to factory setting give them a ring tomorrow they tell in 5 minutes p5 rings a bell but it a while back

i will do mate, yes it saves water but my blood pressure is going up, not good when your at a job at the back off the van swearing lol

Sorry mate probably wont help but it might be worth a try there is three buttons 1 up 1 down hold the other in 5-10 sec if it is the same thing that i had it was that easy

yes mate ive managed that, to be honest the more i use it the more problems i find lol

i think it doesnt like it when i only wind a short amount of hose out e.g 5 metres of a 100 metre hose.

do you struggle with air locks in your system?

yes mate ive managed that, to be honest the more i use it the more problems i find lol

i think it doesnt like it when i only wind a short amount of hose out e.g 5 metres of a 100 metre hose.

do you struggle with air locks in your system?
Hey bud, i have a cleaning spot pump controller, but it is the anologue one, with a dial to set the flow. Calibrating with that was very easy, but i'm not sure about the digital one though, sorry!. My mate got a digital one, presumably like yours, and while i did help him set it up, it was just a case of constant adjustment, and trying different settings till i got it how he wanted, as opposed to knowing what i was doing!.

As for avoiding potential airlock problems, ideally you want as little as possible between the tank and pump, as short a section of hose as you can get away with, and no hoselock fittings. So if you have a di vessel, it should be at the other side of the pump (so the pump is pushing the water through it as opposed to pulling the water out of it). If you are finding that how much hose you have unwound is affecting the pump, i would guess that you may have the controller set too low, as it shouldnt be that sensitive!.

its like rocket science this thing lol, i just had hose pipe from tank to pump and pump to hose reel, with an inline filter. and the pump is near the floor mark.

If you are finding that how much hose you have unwound is affecting the pump, i would guess that you may have the controller set too low, as it shouldnt be that sensitive!.

i rang cleaning spot to day they believe its faulty and want me to send it back, hence leaving me without a set up for a week, i personally think thats its just needs a step by step set up lol

ive been trying to work at flow rate of 50

Latest Posts

Back