Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Apparently....

I'm waiting to find out if they are going to be any good or not for everyday use.

So what about changing the rubber? :rolleyes:

I'm not too sure but I would like to think you can change the squeegee rubber. I remembered getting the wagtail for the first time and after a few second's the red rubber was straight in the bin!

Seems he has a logo with ettore on it so I'm betting the channel will be branded ettore as a wild guess as he probably doesn't have the funding to go it alone. I also hope he has a world wide patient as if it's any good others will copy his idea.

There be no chance of getting patient on it.

Having said that I am gonna get myself one when it come out, just to check it out.

Not sure if it be worth the money anyway, it won't make me work any quicker I don't think.

I think whoever owns the patient will become very rich if that squeegee works better than all the rest and becomes a world wide success. Mind you it might take the skill out of window cleaning so much it could affect our jobs /emoticons/biggrin.png

there will be a load of windy wannabes with nice corners and sides and big lines in the middle of the glass :rolleyes:

I think whoever owns the patient will become very rich if that squeegee works better than all the rest and becomes a world wide success. Mind you it might take the skill out of window cleaning so much it could affect our jobs /emoticons/biggrin.png
more time for naps :thumbsup:

My channels look like that now

I have to put the rubber in then cut ends on my workbench with a scraper blade

It makes you wonder why when i can spend 5 minutes in the shed and mod my squeegee to have very little detailing that none of these companies has made a decent squeegee before now

i noticed in his vid the scraping noise on the frames, that alone would trouble me enough not to buy

nontheless hes a decent lad deserves to get paid well for his invention

He says the production ones don't scrape

Mine used to until i cut the rubber half a mill longer each side

Still works fine

Yep, I've got a spare channel I'm going to mod. But i still want to buy one just to see how good the commercial version is. Hopefully they're not going to get silly on the price.

he said that the invention is much improved from the original idea , intriguing comment eh, so i doubt its just a cutdown channel

Latest Posts

Back