Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Loads of stuff for sale

Delicate-Design

Commercial stainless 4040 unit with booster pump 3 per filters and di vessel runs about 2 litres a minute at 0 tds used for about 1500 litres as new £400

Gardeners slx 25 with carbon fibre goose neck 2 brush heads lots of extra pipes two sets of jets on both also reach around and the new Aqua dapter Xl £400 Hartley used

Homemade trolley fully working great bit of kit very sturdy including hose £170

52 plate transit connect 108k miles great work horse £1750 tax and tested

350ltr upright tank hardly used £100

Any questions please ask away

In located in colchester Essex and will not post any of it as its too big and prefer if you saw it working

I've had an opportunity with my other business and really want to push it forward to be honest I was thinking perhaps I cold employ someone to carry it on but I don't need the stress of them turning up to jobs etc so needs must all must go smurf pretty sad as I was enjoying it but got to try with the established company and I know it will pay off very well so no brainer really

At least you gave it a go :thumbsup:

I would recommend you stick it all on fleebay as a complete business package as I'm sure it will fetch a good price. Just make sure you put a reserve on it./emoticons/wink.png

I had a guy doing them for 12 quid embroidered on the front and printed on the back

Now he's not replying to emails anymore

There you go @boarcity a chance for some bargains to turn to the dark side as I know you really want to /emoticons/biggrin.png

id need a pantechnicon not that van if i was going to lug along that gear + my workers , or praps shed my workers and enjoy a life with no grief

Boar why dont you sit at home and make the boys work for you??

You could canvass all day and build your empire

I'm sorry to see you go mate, was only just getting to know you, I'm sure whatever you're doing will pay off for you.:thumbsup:

Maybe you could still hang about and promote your business to the windies. I'm in the market for a couple more polos too.

Boar why dont you sit at home and make the boys work for you??You could canvass all day and build your empire
non of them drive for starters . one took a few lessons but then gave up [and i let drive the van home once, kerbed it at 30mph grrr] / apparently lessons resume in the New Year so theres hope yet

Commercial stainless 4040 unit with booster pump 3 per filters and di vessel runs about 2 litres a minute at 0 tds used for about 1500 litres as new £400
350ltr upright tank hardly used £100

Any questions please ask away

In located in colchester Essex and will not post any of it as its too big and prefer if you saw it working
So your 4040 unit, how much water can it make before you need to change filters? how many filters are there to change and how much are they please? Photos??

I could be interested in both of the above.

Hi shazzy its a lifetime membrane just need to regularly flush it the pre filters would need changing periodically and it comes with a few new ones too if you need to buy them they are about £3 each

Back