Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

...its all in the timing.

TolishAPurd

I think we can agree, most of the things that make this job so great have nothing to do with the glass. So when I finish a job in a quiet street, only to find that there is a 'yoga centre' two doors down, with a class just finishing before another one starts.... I decided to crack open the flask and enjoy the view. It was like a shoal of fish, there were so many that I didn't know where to look...

...the lycra.

...oh the lycra.

Pics next time or it didn't happen lol
Here's a dramatic reconstruction for ya. /emoticons/biggrin.png

michelle-lewin-11-6-2014.jpg

built-like-a-kardashian.jpg

yp-and-pokies.jpg

t5umPdU.gif

l7wBuKo.gif

I picked up a job last week, big **** off place behind electric gates, gym, pool the lot. OMG she answered the door :love: an ex air stewardess. And this is true, I demonstrated how my pole works on her drive. She seemed very impressed, I should be cleaning there on Wednesday all being well :specs. She said one bedroom window HAS to be cleaned from inside as its above a fragile roof. I'll do em all from inside if she asks nicely ;-)

Well it's more an offer of help really thesedays to maybe carry stuff, open a door and/or help me cross the road :laugh:

If @Tuffers keeps eating all that red meat then no as he will be too fat to see it too pee let alone anything else /emoticons/biggrin.png

Gotta have your daily dose of red meat

I am a proper carnivore

If mrs daveyboy done dinner with no meat it would be divorce time

I think allot of the time it has to do with the glass where you can ogle the reflection of a babe passing on the street below and not get caught, except when you realise there is an oap staring back from the other side of the glass who thinks you are ogling her!!!!

Gotta have your daily dose of red meatI am a proper carnivore

If mrs daveyboy done dinner with no meat it would be divorce time
I am the same brought up on a beef farm, used to have red meat lunch and tea time.

Now I have chicken mainly but got into that as I used to be a fairly serious powerlifter and the amount of protein I consumed if id stuck to red meat I'd have not lasted long.[emoji47]

I loved powerlifting but was never very accomplished in it. I think polznblades on youtube is quite a good PLer, he benched some stupid weights on one of his vids.

I prefer functional strength like when i was boxing and now from years of pulling my **** up a ladder

Don't have as much visual impact as huge muscles but i prefer the lean muscular look

Still need the protein and creatine though

I used to love the old p'lifting came second in the gbpf heavyweights in 2012, putting all my efforts into this now though im about 2 stone lighter and feel much fitter and energetic tbf. Powerlifting is squat,bench and deadlift competition @daveyboy1 are you getting confused with bodybuilding. not that ive got owt against men parading about in pants oiled up:whistle:

Not confused mate

Powerlifters are usually big lumps also

Is more genetic than bodybuilders

And less defined but i am built more like a fighter

When i was boxing regularly i had the physique of an mma fighter..all from bodyweight excercise and not weights

Not confused matePowerlifters are usually big lumps also

Is more genetic than bodybuilders

And less defined but i am built more like a fighter

When i was boxing regularly i had the physique of an mma fighter..all from bodyweight excercise and not weights
I'm purely focused on bodyweight now. Dips, pullups, and working towards a 1leg squat at the moment. I used to be able to do 1 arm pushups but I havent dared try since I injured my shoulder a few years back. I'mgoing to workmyway back to that as well as handstand pushups as I miss doing those too.

fairy muff @daveyboy1 just used to get so many ppl confused between the two I was a bigish lump at 17 stone only 5ft9. now look n feel better lighter doing 1 light weights session a week. what fed did you lift for @TolishAPurd ?

Back