Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Henry hoover

It all depends. I use a 3000w vac. I'm guessing a little Henry wet/dry is something silly like a 1100-1400w..... I wouldn't bother as your only going to have to get up there on your ladders and drag out the rest of it anyway.

I wouldn't go less than 2000w. I had a 2000w and it struggled on some gutters. Anything less and I think your wasting your time but I don't know what anybody else thinks. Some people use these sky vacs..... What a waste of money. They are like 3k+......... For a bloody Hoover

I had in my garage for some time, an industrial chimney sweeps vac. It was made by numatic and had two motors. I tried to convert that, but killed it on the first job as I sucked water into the thing. Clearly it wasn't wet and dry. I do clear out guttering but do so by hand.

Oops! I was going to say don't use a hoover as will kill it.

I had in my garage for some time, an industrial chimney sweeps vac. It was made by numatic and had two motors. I tried to convert that, but killed it on the first job as I sucked water into the thing. Clearly it wasn't wet and dry. I do clear out guttering but do so by hand.

Back