Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

tench0771

Gutter vac

mark

the nilfisk 30t is fine for domestic use it has a51mm inlet & can be matched up with gutter sucker poles &hose.each 2 there own,what ever job you do you still have 2 get up the ladder.ideal if u haven't got a great deal of room in the van.

Smurf

At least it's a slightly larger motor as the nilfisk 30t is 1800 watts I think.

I've seen a few vids of them in action and spoken to others that use a nilfisk 30t that use them with sky vac gutter sucker carbon poles. They all seem to agree they are ok for domestic work. What one did say though the filter is not great and can easily lose suction power so he uses another types of filter in it also a fine mesh filter bag.

How is the suction on yours Mark?

mark

ok I know there not as big as some of the other vacs.the filter needs cleaning after each job if its wet crap etc,but the suction is great.ive cleaned out loads of gutters with this machine.

Smurf

I might get myself one of those nilfisk 30t then Mark as some of the jobs I get with access issues that small vac would come in handy maybe than trying to lug me big vac about.

mark

yes a polar vac from wcw,90 litre,3motors,massive thing.did the job but 2 big.got rid.then an ac-30 just the same as the ones at aliba.com.still got that,but needed something smaller,it does the job

mark

I also use a 2.4 ghz wireless receiver& a 2.4ghz wireless camera from china,does the job.cheap&chearfull cost me £60.

Neil

I'm selling my poles from aquafed if anyone's interested [emoji106]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Posh

If you buy a nilfisk 30t where do you get the poles to make it into a gutter vac. Anyone got a link.

neil fearnley
Really?...Sorry but I find that very hard to believe as I've done a few myself that even an omni 4200 watt vac was useless :rolleyes:

i only do gutter cleaning and i only use a vac 1400w

for large growths i use a hook to lift it out 1st or wetting it also helps

my little vac had lifted out growths a yard long

it wont just lift them out 1st time but i always get there

neil fearnley

yeah sometimes but for every struggle theres a nice easy job round the corner

Posh
If you buy a nilfisk 30t where do you get the poles to make it into a gutter vac. Anyone got a link.

Anyone??

Smurf

Just search on the net as there are loads for sale

if you want full carbon then sky vac gutter sucker poles are probably the best

Neil

I have aqua fed poles with quick release clamps good poles but I'm buying full carbon as I'm doing a lot of gutter clearing now and can get the cost back for the poles quick as they are around £700--£1000 for a set

rshandyman
I'm selling my poles from aquafed if anyone's interested emoji106.png

I have aqua fed poles with quick release clamps good poles but I'm buying full carbon as I'm doing a lot of gutter clearing now and can get the cost back for the poles quick as they are around £700--£1000 for a set

where do You buy them from Neil?

rshandyman

I have them from aquafed but I would like to have a look for a full carbon in the future

mark

posh,smurfs right gutter sucker.go on amazon and type in gutter sucker.these are the ones you want.not a bad price.shop around though.

Neil
where do You buy them from Neil?

Mark at aqua fed lol

rshandyman
Mark at aqua fed lol

as far as I see you cannot buy only poles right?

mark

yes you can,try 2 go 4 the hybrid type poles like gutter sucker,alloy poles are ok,but heavy.ive had them,thats why there so cheap.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.