Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Dorma

ruthie

Hi, i cleaned 3 dorma units today, sides, gutters, fascias all while working off a ladder on the roof with a bucket and sponge. Whats the going rate for such a job?

You did the job without agreeing a price? Maybe work on your hourly rate and x it by 2 for having to get on the roof.
Yes i did make that mistake!! I had my mate with me to, he was anchoring the ladder

Did you not find it scary as the ladder could have slipped at any time and your mate would have not been able to stop it?

:confused: User name ruthie, female sign thingy and it says you're female. Each to their own :laugh:
I'm with the customer now, you sound odd /emoticons/biggrin.png
Ruthie is my wife.. shes my secretary and in charge of this pooter things lol

Not being funny you won't be in business very long doing jobs like that bud. Your either going to take a fall or go broke trying whichever comes first methinks.

The best part is, i wasnt going to get any money at all so...... ive cut my losses and took 30 for 5 windows. Had to salvage something

Not being funny you won't be in business very long doing jobs like that bud. Your either going to take a fall or go broke trying whichever comes first methinks.
Exactly mate. Thats why i charged 90. Guess this one is down to experience

Back