Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Bayerson pole- any good?

WCF

Help Support WCF:

DJT

Hi guys,

Just looking for. Bit of advice, looking to start a bit of wfp on top of my trad work and was wondering if any body had come across these poles and if they are any good? I only clean at weekends so not looking to spend mega bucks initially.

Your options would be greatly appreciated!

True to that, I thought the gardiner poles would be very expensive but I've just seen you can get a clx 18 for £120 which would be perfect height for any work I do

clx being a hybrid (fiberglass/carbon mix) is a good starter pole but not as good as an slx (full carbon pole).

they are very heavy and whippy.if just doing weekends suppose it would be ok,perhaps an 18 footer would do,or you could convert a harris pole,much lighter and sturdy.not bad 4 around £20.+extras.

I would stick with a Gardiner pole, you'll be so glad you spent an extra few quid once you start using it. Plus there are a range of superb extras with Gardiners like the Quick-LoQ system & all it's accessories./emoticons/wink.png

If your.on a budget the bayerson pole are a good buy I've the 25 ft pole and to be honest it does the god very well and I use it all day ( I'm no wimp ) section good clamps good I'd buy another if mine breaks, but go in on a year and it's still as new

Back