Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

kevinc250

Additives to the tank

WWC
bronze wool will help hydrophobic glass

It works because it takes the coating off the glass. A window cleaner is paid to clean the glass, not change it's properties by removing a coating. If someone did that to my windows, I would not be happy [emoji16]

Smurf

It seems now some are putting a coating on the glass too for free :D

It works because it takes the coating off the glass. A window cleaner is paid to clean the glass, not change it's properties by removing a coating. If someone did that to my windows, I would not be happy [emoji16]

kevinc250
It just pees me off to think someone is just out to make money trying to flog additives for purified water.

I wonder who that could be?:rolleyes:

take it you are having a go at me smurf?,i asked an honest question as i did say for market reasearch,yes i may sell something,no its not nano technology-although that does have a future,stay clean windows? not really,why do you have to be so negative about things it seems you don't understand?

WakeyWfp
take it you are having a go at me smurf?,i asked an honest question as i did say for market reasearch,yes i may sell something,no its not nano technology-although that does have a future,stay clean windows? not really,why do you have to be so negative about things it seems you don't understand?

cheapncheerful

hi and welcome wakeywfp.....even if i dont understand your last post....

i take it you agree with him...

WakeyWfp

Hi guys . When I was just Trad I thought that was the best and only way.

Nowim Wfp pure water I firmly believe the industry will always keep improving .

I was just cold pure Wfp , then I upgraded to a gas heater and use hot water over just the cold months .

I'd be happy trying anything g new that earns me more money , quicker and hence more time with my kids etc .

Always happy to learn n improve

Trad to Wfp - was a big step

tench0771

check out the shine on these babys frm the addative :cool: dont b blinkerd this stuff gives a mirror like finish reduces spotting makes life mch easer on extreamly hot days less rinsing required for a perfect finish this stuff is no gimmick

Diwrnach
check out the shine on these babys frm the addative :cool: dont b blinkerd this stuff gives a mirror like finish reduces spotting makes life mch easer on extreamly hot days less rinsing required for a perfect finish this stuff is no gimmick

What "stuff" ?

cheapncheerful
Hi guys . When I was just Trad I thought that was the best and only way.

Nowim Wfp pure water I firmly believe the industry will always keep improving .

I was just cold pure Wfp , then I upgraded to a gas heater and use hot water over just the cold months .

I'd be happy trying anything g new that earns me more money , quicker and hence more time with my kids etc .

Always happy to learn n improve

Trad to Wfp - was a big step

so there you go guys....the only thing you add is...heat...sounds tempting...

yes wakeywfp u need to try this stuff its the real deal

surely the question we must ask is....how much?

crackin photos tenchy really shiny windows...

Tuffers

It costs me about £1 for a full tank of pure water a day. Now, my tank holds 500L. How much of any sort of additive would it take to 'mix' with my pure and how much would this additive cost me, bearing in mind I only spend £1 for 500L that does a what it's supposed to. My pure cleans the glass to satisfaction, why would I want it to stay clean for longer, thus doing me out of potential earnings with the 'not today' crew saying they're still clean from last time?

Natty1972

I'm not a salesman .... I'm not trying to sell anything ..... I've been using this mix for a week now .... I was very curious about the product . What I found when I mixed the smallest measure possible with pure water is it changes the way you rinse the glass after you brush it , by increasing the flow a little it sheets on ALL glass making me work quicker .. .. I'm no expert but for me it's gives me a better finish .... . This is my opinion for what it's worth !!!!

Smurf

I maybe thick but why do you want a long lasting shine? :rolleyes:

it cost pennies a day to get a long lasting shine

kevinc250
It costs me about £1 for a full tank of pure water a day. Now, my tank holds 500L. How much of any sort of additive would it take to 'mix' with my pure and how much would this additive cost me, bearing in mind I only spend £1 for 500L that does a what it's supposed to. My pure cleans the glass to satisfaction, why would I want it to stay clean for longer, thus doing me out of potential earnings with the 'not today' crew saying they're still clean from last time?

absolutley agree tuffers,"vision" as it is known is NOT self cleaning(it can be made that way but neither you,i or anyone else wants that)cost wise a 250ml bottle would be in the region of £20,if you used 500litres per day you would add just 5ml to a tank-i'll leave it up to you to do the costings,i'm not trying to sell this via here but it seemed to have gone from a who does to how much topic,i will gladly explain what it does and how it ties in with your working day if admin are ok with this?

Tuffers
absolutley agree tuffers,"vision" as it is known is NOT self cleaning(it can be made that way but neither you,i or anyone else wants that)cost wise a 250ml bottle would be in the region of £20,if you used 500litres per day you would add just 5ml to a tank-i'll leave it up to you to do the costings,i'm not trying to sell this via here but it seemed to have gone from a who does to how much topic,i will gladly explain what it does and how it ties in with your working day if admin are ok with this?

Intrigued.

cheapncheerful

we are all intrigued....i just copied your spelling as i aint got a chance...

i hate that funny fookin glass....its a pain in the.....oh youve seen the pic...

WakeyWfp