Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

kevinc250

Additives to the tank

WakeyWfp

How many custies actually say not today . 1 out of the whole round ? . I

Bet most of my custies don't even notice how dirty or clean theur windows are . Just there use to you coming every 4-6 weeks .

I'm always happy to try anything new , you have to have a open mind .

If something helps than I'm all for it .

Using a Gardiners to a brodex was a good improvement for me . so I'm sure a additive would help

Natty1972

I'm still getting 000 ppm in my barrels .....forgot to say :zzz:

jimmyboots

Anything that makes life easier :thumbsup:. Got to be worth a try. Especially if it makes the water sheet better.

Just as long as there is no marks left or spotting from the product.

cheapncheerful
You're all on bloody drugs I'm sure of it lol

and whats wrong with that.....aspirin is very good for you in low doses....:D

i rarely test my water...as i check the result with my eyes....

Natty1972
Anything that makes life easier :thumbsup:. Got to be worth a try. Especially if it makes the water sheet better.

Just as long as there is no marks left or spotting from the product.

It's like pure bud if you do it properly( crystal clear )

Matty H
and whats wrong with that.....aspirin is very good for you in low doses....:D

i rarely test my water...as i check the result with my eyes....

So is it Asprin that you're putting into the pure :D

Diwrnach

Water sheeting better would be nice, seem to have a lot of customers with awkward glass that doesn't like to sheet.

cheapncheerful

could be...they are keeping very quiet on what it is at the moment....who knows...but...anything which helps ..especially with that horrible glass....got to be worth a try....come on where do i buy it....?

its probably pure they are putting in their pure....hey i watched del boy...

jimmyboots
Water sheeting better would be nice, seem to have a lot of customers with awkward glass that doesn't like to sheet.

I got some windows where the water looks like mercury hitting the glass :eek:

kevinc250
could be...they are keeping very quiet on what it is at the moment....who knows...but...anything which helps ..especially with that horrible glass....got to be worth a try....come on where do i buy it....?

its probably pure they are putting in their pure....hey i watched del boy...

love that cnc,ok what is it?its a product developed by window cleaners for window cleaners,not an off the shelf item from the pound shops but a purpose built product from the ground up-at the moment we have 16 different products each offering different "experiences",tench posted some pictures of his work,yes it shines-bit of a by product that one,pure water as a cleaner(in fact its a solvent in the pure state)cleans ok but add a few things to it like a cleaning agent and things go much more smoothly and you can work a whole lot quicker earning you more per day

kevinc250
I got some windows where the water looks like mercury hitting the glass :eek:

cracked that one this year jimmy,yes i've made glass hydrophilic,but its not an easy one to do

Matty H
its a product developed by window cleaners for window cleaners,

Ok so why the bloody hell don't we know what it is then :D

seye

If not ready to be spoke about properly and criticism and praise not willing to be heard without it taken the wrong way then shouldn't have been mentioned in the first place. How about a free 5ml tester so we can test it for ourselves because if it is as has been said I'm sure folks will be back for more?

Sent from my RM-976_1115 using Tapatalk

Smurf

Interesting note about additives/cleaning chems I was told only put pure water through a wfp pump as if you put any type of chems through it would knacker it. Unless that is you use a chemical resistent pump then it will not matter then I suppose.

tench0771

some of us use a dispencer after the pump if ur werryed, but ive had no issue with my pump an ive bin testing lots of different mix's for some time now they say that on the pump to cover them selfs thats all

jimmyboots
Interesting note about additives/cleaning chems I was told only put pure water through a wfp pump as if you put any type of chems through it would knacker it. Unless that is you use a chemical resistent pump then it will not matter then I suppose.

I never thought about that Smurf :eek:....Although, I have put virosol mixed in the water through my trolley a few times when doing Gutters etc. But then it gets cleared with pure water soon after .

tench0771

another thing to point out is the dose is very small so watered down when added to the tank or drums

Smurf

My understanding is unless you use a chemical pump whatever the mix is it will knacker it after a while as basic water fed pole pumps are not chemical resistant.

Diwrnach

Its to do with seals, gaskets and diaphrams, that is why there are different coolant for cars etc, chemicals of any kind will slowly wear on seals, gaskets, diaphrams etc if they aren't designed with chemicals in mind.

Smurf

Like I said before thats why I use other methods to apply my top secret cleaning mix if/when required :D

I will sell you some if you like as it's only £20 per 250ml per bottle :laugh:

Tuffers

I'm being told that 5ml of this chemical mixed with 500L of pure is going to make the water sheet. It doesn't add up. Even if I put 5ml of hydrochloric acid in the tank it wouldn't have much of an affect, would it?

timbeam

I don't know whether it's just me but I don't find hydrophobic glass a problem at all. I just rinse exactly the same as I would hydrophillic glass and I've never had any problems at all.

In fact, I find that the fact the glass repels the water makes it less likely to spot.

Of course that's just my opinion and no doubt others will disagree.