Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Yep so what did you catch yours on....?

cheapncheerful

i a wfp newbie.....and someone stated in a post the other day wheelie bin wheels...today...rushed back and yep got me...

okay so the common ones we have all done....corner of flagstones...plants...bushes...my foot...the chair in the post the other day.nearly very nearly a pot full of cacti...that was a close call..basically anything....but today....

the broken top of a six foot fence panel....its a good job i didnt tug as the lot would have gone....

also got some canes around a pond today....but the best...er....well ...as i walked through the gate i saw the brick by it to lock it open and used it and walked off hose a trailing watching out as you do.....and it got stuck on a car tyre...and im am thinking it cant surely do that....of course it can if it brings the brick from the gate with it...

its all fun this wfp....i did sling it over my shoulder to truck to my first job this morning of course it slithered off and i was there in the middle of the road wrapped up in pipework....what have you caught...and no tenchy...no fish yet....

Everything, doesn't;t matter how small, doesn't matter how much it looks like no chance it will get wrapped around it, it always finds a way.

Mine usually gets wrapped round sodding dog ****......... swear I'm a magnet for it /emoticons/sad.png

i a wfp newbie.....and someone stated in a post the other day wheelie bin wheels...today...rushed back and yep got me...
okay so the common ones we have all done....corner of flagstones...plants...bushes...my foot...the chair in the post the other day.nearly very nearly a pot full of cacti...that was a close call..basically anything....but today....

the broken top of a six foot fence panel....its a good job i didnt tug as the lot would have gone....

also got some canes around a pond today....but the best...er....well ...as i walked through the gate i saw the brick by it to lock it open and used it and walked off hose a trailing watching out as you do.....and it got stuck on a car tyre...and im am thinking it cant surely do that....of course it can if it brings the brick from the gate with it...

its all fun this wfp....i did sling it over my shoulder to truck to my first job this morning of course it slithered off and i was there in the middle of the road wrapped up in pipework....what have you caught...and no tenchy...no fish yet....
Car tyres are like super glue that rubber on rubber thing

so far so good on the doggy butt candy as mrtaytay says....on the ladder too its been quite....so what do you think will happen to me tomorrow..?

looks like a half day tomorrow....so a long weekend for me with a grand prix win for hammy...or else i will sulk...

does anyone else stop to think or do you all instinctively just tug....?

and as for the tangle thing....the best one was the knot as i extended.....well lucky my banana took it like a good on sometimes you just gotta carry on....especially with a trolley when your on a limited supply....

Totally wiped of every flower head of a plant that was sitting proudly at the side of the front door one time. Car tyres are a pest. I was doing a care home today and when I was taking my wfp trolley back to the car, I saw the telephone cable lying on the ground, I wasnt taking the blame for that one, it was a delivery guys van had caught it and broke it, told the carer, they checked it out, it had wiped out their internet. Big issue just now is everything is damp and mucky, pole hose picking up all the muck on the grass.

yeh i noticed that the hose is a lot more muckier....and my boots too and my bloomin marks and spencers tracky bottoms..ahh but....i used it as a selling point of wfp....i said...you wont get ladder marks in y0ur grass....theres always an angle you can use../emoticons/biggrin.png

i had one the other day....i wfp ed two in a row and whilst on one the other one ...the alarm went off....i was panicking like mad...it must be the water...i had left it ten minutes ago...

when i got talking to the one i was on she said oh it keeps going off....

Sand is the biggest enemy to WFP hose. Especially wet sand. For gods sake make sure you've removed it all from the pole hose before you ever extend it again it'll kill the smooth action in the blink of an eyelid & you try getting it out from between the sections /emoticons/sad.png

I had one the other week and some tool parked on the bloody hose, knocked there door and asked him if he could pull the car forward and he says it wasn't there when I parked up..felt like cracking him

Back