Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

The guild

WCF

Help Support WCF:

lewis p

I am sure a few of you have seen that Lee burbridge has brought the guild from Nat Jones he has been getting loads of stick on facebook about raising the price from £25 to £60 and not giving any other benefits , What do you think as I no he has lots of haters so when it goes on facebook it gets out of control

It seems Lee has upset guild members with the price increase for sure.

Time will tell if the guild under Lee's control grows or not as after all £60 is not a lot of dosh is it now?

Lee didn't buy the Guild - I received no money for it & didn't ask for any - the Guild was never about profit & still isn't IMO.

The member fees have increased - but they had to... I'd not been able to do anything with the Guild for years due to lack of funding -in the last 10 -12 months there's an awful lot of new benefits been added, and more on their way,.. look carefully & you'll see where those increased member fees are being spent.

I bet most of the benefits could be gained from here for FREE!:cool:

Ie,

Tips and advice on how to...

Discount at cleaningspot, insurance etc

Sharing forms and docs etc

Special deal alerts from other members

:rolleyes:

Up here we have a similar thing to the guild its called a window cleaners licence I'm sure you know the drill. As with the guild you have to prove you have public liability insurance and you also get a police check done on you o and its law up here.

Sent from my RM-976_1115 using Tapatalk

Is this the window cleaners guild? I'd be f%^king embarassed being a member of that. Its window cleaning FFS, not building a bespoke staircase in a listed property.

Lee didn't buy the Guild - I received no money for it & didn't ask for any - the Guild was never about profit & still isn't IMO.
The member fees have increased - but they had to... I'd not been able to do anything with the Guild for years due to lack of funding -in the last 10 -12 months there's an awful lot of new benefits been added, and more on their way,.. look carefully & you'll see where those increased member fees are being spent.

I will be very polite and just say what a load of rollocks you are talking Nat , First of all for £60 a year every thing you get can be got from the internet for free all the others things like discount of equipment etc you need to join up as a full member and the price is £250 what a joke and he not in it to make money lol

Member with Benefits (Sole Trader/Small Limited business)

£250+VAT Entry Level membership with Certification, Photo I.D Members Badge, Vehicle Sticker, Full Access to the MGWC Shop, Guild Partner benefits and access to documents, marketing material.

AND access to our MGWC supplies store to purchase goods and systems.

Guild Member

£50+VAT - Entry Level membership with Certification, Photo I.D Members Badge, Vehicle Sticker, Guild Partner benefits and access to documents, marketing material.

Oh I see now WTF :eek:/emoticons/biggrin.png

I will be very polite and just say what a load of rollocks you are talking Nat , First of all for £60 a year every thing you get can be got from the internet for free all the others things like discount of equipment etc you need to join up as a full member and the price is £250 what a joke and he not in it to make money lol

I'm going to start up my own guild called givemeyourmoneysoicangalevantaboutallothertheworldguild.com

bit of a mouthfull I know but I talk ******** anway and need yer cash for my travels./emoticons/biggrin.png

Its exactly what I was moaning about in the other thread. People that have given up on the glass and decide they want to make their money off people that are still working.

o_O I need an expensive Van Sticker.

The customers will come rolling in when they see it. :rofl::hehehe: Not!

o_O I need an expensive Van Sticker.The customers will come rolling in when they see it. :rofl::hehehe: Not!
I reckon ifsomeone had one of those stickers their ears would be burning as they drive with all the people behind them sniggering about the fact that "there is a federation of master window cleaners, WTF?", or indeed a 'guild'. :rofl:

I wonder if there is a secret hand shake, either way a reckon a few people would have some suggestions...

Fingers_and_thumb_in_circle_downward_motion.jpg

who runs the shop Lee does which poles is he trying to sell in his shop Chinese knock off he cant even get a uk supplier to supplier him with anything my god when are you going to wake up Nat ,Lee is conning everybody who joins end off rant over /emoticons/smile.png:)/emoticons/smile.png

Latest Posts

Back