Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Drop everthing

Smurf

Just had a call from a cleaning company desperate to see if I would do an inside and out shop window clean for Monday.

I bet you know what I said next as I already had done work for that shop and got rid /emoticons/biggrin.png

I'm gonna bin one now

Just did it and realised doggy doo doo all over trainer

Luckily this time before i got up ladder

Trad poled last windows now going home with the hump

Why would you have a lovely detached house with lots of exterior work done and then let dog **** all over patio??

Why would you have a lovely detached house with lots of exterior work done and then let dog **** all over patio??
In fairness to them, it wasn't on the patio until you walked it through. /emoticons/biggrin.png

It is fkin selfish to leave it lying about when they're having work done. I used to deal with it a lot with my gardening work.

I finally dumped my bad customer this thursday too. I've been moaning about her on here since i first took her on, so now it feels like a weight off my shoulders. She was recomended to me by a gem of a custy,so I kept her on even though I hated her from the first day. Turns out this woman has previous with her house cleaner, and even the friend thatrecomended me described her as, I quote; "an asshole"./emoticons/biggrin.png I had it priced well,and it worked well with the days round- nice and compact, so I need to fill that slot with some more work in the area now.

Took them 3 months to pay up so when the shop manger wanted it done again I told him to **** off (in a nice way) /emoticons/biggrin.png

That is the problem will dealing with national chains for you so I don't touch shop work now :rolleyes:

Why did you get rid in the first place smurf?

Took them 3 months to pay up so when the shop manger wanted it done again I told him to **** off (in a nice way) /emoticons/biggrin.png
That is the problem will dealing with national chains for you so I don't touch shop work now :rolleyes:
Wise move, they mess people around a lot. Idid my first bit of shop canvassing the other day (all independants). thought I'd landed on a mini goldmine since none of them had cleaners. Turned out the last cleaner charged £4 per shop in and out. :rolleyes: I did one shop for a fiver+cup of tea as I was cold and thirsty, and then went on my merry way. Don't think I'll be going back there again as I was quoting between £10 and £20.

I do seem to be catching a bit of smurf after the wife bought me some manthefuckup for the fridge...well as you say...there are not so many hours in the day these days../emoticons/biggrin.png

Back