Don't want to see ads? Become a subscribed member.

Xmas lights on houses

Tuffers

My neighbour asked to borrow my ladders to put his Xmas lights up. I'm clearing stuff up in my garage and take a peek at him climbing the ladder. He was bricking it and I couldn't allow him to carry on. He even had the ladder the wrong way round :confused:. I took over from him and they gave me a bottle of champagne as a thank you :thumbs:

It could be a nice little sideline to offer your customers :cool:

• Like 3

Years ago working for the man , we cleaned 3/4 pubs in the morning each day and around this time of year we put up loads of lights for landlords and got paid a shed load in tips, has anyone else noticed tips are rubbish nowadays :(

Years ago working for the man , we cleaned 3/4 pubs in the morning each day and around this time of year we put up loads of lights for landlords and got paid a shed load in tips, has anyone else noticed tips are rubbish nowadays :(

not had any tips yet :hey:

Same here and not expecting much tip wise this year ,

One lady gave me £50 last Xmas and she also gave me £50 to spend on my holiday this summer too. I've bought her little dog a few things for Xmas.

9993A6BA-DFAE-463B-B3CB-409BCAB7ED94_zps59khsfx5.jpg

Hope I'm in her will :thumbsup:

One lady gave me £50 last Xmas and she also gave me £50 to spend on my holiday this summer too. I've bought her little dog a few things for Xmas.

I've got her dog a few things for Xmas ??? Did I read that correct lol heard it all now

9993A6BA-DFAE-463B-B3CB-409BCAB7ED94_zps59khsfx5.jpg

Hope I'm in her will :thumbsup:

Guest Pickingpaul
My neighbour asked to borrow my ladders to put his Xmas lights up. I'm clearing stuff up in my garage and take a peek at him climbing the ladder. He was bricking it and I couldn't allow him to carry on. He even had the ladder the wrong way round :confused:. I took over from him and they gave me a bottle of champagne as a thank you :thumbs:

It could be a nice little sideline to offer your customers :cool:

One of my customers gets me to put his lights up every year, gives me a fiver and the same wheni take them down, just a 5 min job at the same time i clean the windows.

Guest Pickingpaul

Tips will increase the closeru get to xmas of course, the week before is the man week, my advice to anypne who collects money, save it util the week before xmas from now on ;)

Also cheap xmas cards posted just before ur due wont go a miss

Don't want to see ads? Become a subscribed member.