Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Business app

Shiny

does anyone have their own business app..are apps going to replace web sites now that more people have smart phones? Just wondering if it would be worth getting one designed, no idea of cost or anything but could be a good way of promoting a business!!

Quite expensive. The benefit of a seperate software package is that someone else has the responsibility of back ups and data integrity etc. If you have your own app then you take on a whole new ball game. Probably not worth it unless it turns into a full time job money wise.

For things like this I would say their could be a use but I doubt for the effort and money involved it would be worth it really.

Their are a few free services out their that allow you to create a business app but you would still need to have a developer account and pay for it if you were to publish the app to the google app store or apple app store.

I like technology, but I can't see why a window cleaner would want to create an app. Nor can I see why a punter would want to install it.

Just make sure that your website works on tablets and mobiles. That's a better use of your time and money IMO.

Back