Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Gardiner flocked sill brush

I think I'll be getting one of those!

I use my sill brush for conservatory roofs, fascias, soffits, gutters & the initial scrub on first cleans... I can see this working well & speeding me up. /emoticons/smile.png

That one would probably work better than using say a stiff gardiner sill brush on gutters etc with chems being flocked and all but would be a pain for me not being able to rinse on glass if used for window cleaning

That one would probably work better than using say a stiff gardiner sill brush on gutters etc with chems being flocked and all but would be a pain for me not being able to rinse on glass if used for window cleaning
Think it would be good for getting the majority of mess off if in a state, then need to change to rinse on brush, changes are quick with quickloq system

Think it would be good for getting the majority of mess off if in a state, then need to change to rinse on brush, changes are quick with quickloq system
That is exactly how I plan to use it! /emoticons/biggrin.png

First item in my new products section is the motorized reel... doesn't appear in the brush section either!

Something strange going on here! :confused:

I bet you sell other brushes?

Come on!

Hi PTWC,

Just pointing out, not all window cleaners don’t know what brush type they are using.

Tecbuk brushes uses 3 types of very different bristle, within a range of just 7 different brushes, that’s including the 2 types of trim finish and 3 ‘genuine hybrid brushes’. I have been doing this since 2010, nobody else has. How many types of brushes do you think I can make with 3 types of bristle?

Some companies sell a range of brushes with just the 1 type of bristle, but with different colour bristles (made for Hygiene), or mono diameter size, different size/shape brush stock and flocked ends etc.

Over the years I’ve spoken to many window cleaners who brought a selection of brushes, all with the same type of bristles. I’ve seen youtube videos with a window cleaner talking about the difference between wfp brushes, and yet the bristle are all the same type.

Unfortunately I still read it, now on the forums. But I have to admit I do enjoy seeing some characters buy a new, but the same type of brush, then read there (expert) review… ‘It’s amazing so much better than the last one’, LOL, give it a few months and he/they will do it again, and again and again. Make's you wonder does the penny ever drop with these people.

/emoticons/biggrin.png

Cool, please send me a free sample. I'll try it out.
clear.png

The one that would be most suited to using hot water and rinsing on glass whilst testing that new tank additive would be great Richard:thumbsup:

Latest Posts

Back