Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

How may of you have tried vision yet

Smurf

How may of you have tried vision yet..If so what do you think?

Please note I'm only interested in honest unbias opinions of ppl using the product and not wanting affilates involved in the product to comment nor others to comment on it either if they have never tried it. Thanks...

Myself I will be trying it out over the next few weeks to see if it any good or not then will post my honest opinon what I think of it here too

I actually bought 250ml of the stuff to try once I found out (edited out) bought some too /emoticons/biggrin.png

Last edited by a moderator:
I've bought some and put some in my holding tank, but finished my work for this week so I cant test it till next week.

Smells nice though /emoticons/smile.png

I'm waiting for delivery as I only ordered some today. As far as the smell I suppose thats a good start /emoticons/biggrin.png

I've bought some and put some in my holding tank, but finished my work for this week so I cant test it till next week.Smells nice though /emoticons/smile.png

How may of you have tried vision yet..If so what do you think?
Please note I'm only interested in honest unbias opinions of ppl using the product and not wanting affilates involved in the product to comment nor others to comment on it either if they have never tried it. Thanks...
You make me laugh Smurf. All the stick you give them but you're still inquisitive enough to try it /emoticons/biggrin.png

I'm looking to try it but I need to get the filter part to fit to my hose after my di , I will see what feedback you have smurf when you have tried it as I don't want to go buying the extra equipment and it's a load of **** lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

This stuff is not needed , if I want a nice smell for my customers ill put some aftershave on , rather them kiss me than there nice smelling glass

Once the man from del montey says yes (not me) then I think somehow everyone will be buying some to try /emoticons/biggrin.png

You make me laugh Smurf. All the stick you give them but you're still inquisitive enough to try it /emoticons/biggrin.png

Once the man from del montey says yes (not me) then I think somehow everyone will be buying some to try /emoticons/biggrin.png
You talking about Mr G Smurf? I agree, if he endorses it, happy days for the guys selling it.

Like all jigsaws this might be the missing piece to complete the picture. Im waiting for smurf report, I read the first aid section on the msds, sounds nasty stuff neat, but obviously in its diluted state, im thinking it shouldnt burn your eyes. I would like some, but I use 25ltr barrels, so dont know how I would add it to water, as small amount required:confused:

Myself I will be trying it out over the next few weeks to see if it any good or not then will post my honest opinon what I think of it here too
Why waste your money Smurf, when you have a minimal window cleaning round. What benefit would you get from it?

Like all jigsaws this might be the missing piece to complete the picture. Im waiting for smurf report, I read the first aid section on the msds, sounds nasty stuff neat, but obviously in its diluted state, im thinking it shouldnt burn your eyes. I would like some, but I use 25ltr barrels, so dont know how I would add it to water, as small amount required:confused:
In its diluted state, I actually had some in my mouth today when I sucked the wrong way on a none return valve (don't ask :confused:). I'm still breathing with no ill effects. It also has a leaflet explaining how to dose 25 litre drums.

In its diluted state, I actually had some in my mouth today when I sucked the wrong way on a none return valve (don't ask :confused:). I'm still breathing with no ill effects. It also has a leaflet explaining how to dose 25 litre drums.
Did it taste as good as it smells, if we dont hear from you tomorrow, we know its not good to drink, stick to homebrew matey:thumbsup:

Latest Posts

Back