Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Smurf

How may of you have tried vision yet

Green Pro Clean Ltd
25 minutes ago, dmw said:

So have I got this right? You go to the cost and effort to bring your water down to 000ppm and totally pure, and then buy an additive to add to your totally pure water? Have I missed something here?

I have vision and Iso propoanol in my tank.  My water is still 000ppm so yep I use pure water. 

J and S

I have the Benz stuff in tank and it's still 000ppm.

Philip

@J and S what do you think of the Benz stuff?

Sent using the http://Window Cleaning Forums mobile app

J and S

Seems ok...don't know if it's the placebo effect but windows seem shinier and water seems to rinse better.

They look really good when the sun is on them and they have dried....I keep going back and checking random ones to this day.

Plus it's cheap and goes a long way.

Works out about 0.20p per day for a 400 litre tank....0.05p per 100 litres.

Julian Noddy Dean

wow that lot took some reading  !!!!!!!!!  

so all in all nobody knows and its a fifthy fifhty spit to weather it works !!! great 20 mins of reading to be not further forward lol

Natty1972

Try it for your self. Then you will know what the fuss is all about .............marmite .......some people swear by it others don’t use it .....

paul1

hi would stick with pure water alone if no complaints from customers each to there own though pure for me all the way no extra costs

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.