Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Smurf

How may of you have tried vision yet

Tuffers
I use chems as a boost quite a bit with the type of work I do so thought I would give it a go:rolleyes:

Hmm, interesting.

cheapncheerful
OK guys what are you wanting this magic formula to do

For me if. The water sheets of the glass for me hayo ho

I did one today...just been paid online....every window barr the porch...sheeted...oh heaven..

went over the road....oh shi te...me loves the proper glass...:D

abs

Come on guys seriously!!!!!! All my customers are very satisfied , as I hope all yours are? If I placed this in my water would my customers know ? Would it shine more ? How would spending cash on a additive make me faster ? Ok it smells nice but fact is 90% of çustomers aren't home anyway so it could smell like frog spunk it really wouldn't matter, and how can this stuff change glass dna ( so to speak ) listen to me as I am old and wise lol

andy w
Come on guys seriously!!!!!! All my customers are very satisfied , as I hope all yours are? If I placed this in my water would my customers know ? Would it shine more ? How would spending cash on a additive make me faster ? Ok it smells nice but fact is 90% of çustomers aren't home anyway so it could smell like frog spunk it really wouldn't matter, and how can this stuff change glass dna ( so to speak ) listen to me as I am old and wise lol

I agree with you, but its worth a shot, if its rubbish or i dont notice a difference i wont be buying it again :thumbsup:

cheapncheerful

we all await the smurf verdict...so much hangs in the balance....personally ...I would put him on a retainer...give him a cut...:D

abs
I was going to keep my purchase a secret and I wished I had now :D

Yei I've been using it for ages now but not letting others know ,,,,,, ow shit

jimmyboots

Its just like when some company brings some new brushes out or squeeges etc. You think to yourself "Hmm I think I'll try that. See what it's like" Why, when you are trundling along quite happily anyway? I suppose its to see if you can clean quicker or make things easier.:)

Tuffers

Got my sample today, will be trying it out on a couple of jobs in the morning :thumbsup:

Tuffers
Nice one...Let us know how you get on :thumbsup:

Will do Smurf. I'm tempted to try it on my windows right now.

Tuffers

Just tried it out on my bay window and.....

Bloody hell it's cold out there :confused:

Neil
Just tried it out on my bay window and.....

Bloody hell it's cold out there :confused:

[emoji23]!! And what was the vision thingy majig saying tuffs?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Tuffers
[emoji23]!! And what was the vision thingy majig saying tuffs?

It smells like oranges in the pump sprayer, sends the pure a bit cloudy while it mixes and leaves bubbles on the glass when cleaning. I have a bay window Victorian style but uPVC and I tried it on that. I will give an honest opinion after I've used it properly tomorrow on one house and a commercial. The commercial is very hydrophobic, so we'll see eh?

cheapncheerful

cant wait tuffers.....the nation awaits the verdict....:Dthe windowcleaning nation that is...

Neil

[emoji106][emoji106][emoji106]bring it on tuffers can I sample a drop of your finest please?

Tuffers
[emoji106][emoji106][emoji106]bring it on tuffers can I sample a drop of your finest please?

:eek::confused::hey:

monkeyman

All my custy are happy. But I might use it on first cleans. If all you guys trying it say it's good.

Tuffers

Here goes with what I found.

I used a Gardiners dual trim flocked brush with the flow control on 45. I did a maintenance clean, a first clean and an 8 weekly commercial that has a few very phobic windows.

The first thing you notice is that this stuff leaves bubbles all over the glass and strangely the water seemed to be gloopy when running down the glass.

On the maintenance clean, it definitely rinsed quicker and sheeted better than with normal pure.

On the first clean it sheeted, but not all over the glass.

On the commercial, it rinsed quicker on the not so bad phobic glass, but didn't sheet at all on the very phobic windows.

One thing to watch out for is that you can miss rinsing muck down the glass because of all the bubbles hiding it.

I didn't notice the brush gliding quicker as some have stated, maybe it was because I was using a flocked brush? I will have to give it a go with my Tecbuk Hybrid to see if there's any speed difference. I'm sure @Richard will tell me there will be :rolleyes:.

Was I expecting a miracle on every window? Yes I was. Did the miracle happen? No it didn't.

Will I have to do a few cleans on the same glass until this stuff makes the glass more philic? I don't know.

Would I recommend it? Yes, to satisfy any inquisitiveness <---- good word that :)

Very early days, so we'll see how it goes in the next week or so.

Tuffers
Be interesting to hear what this is like in a week or two @Tuffers

Yes and if people are getting different results too.

SPCleaning

Thanks for your honesty Tuffers.

If I were to use it I'd have to rethink my system as I purify on demand. So I only want to use Vision if there are clear benefits from doing so.

Smurf

I have two separate tanks in my van so one will come in handy for testing that stuff so still be able to use pure on the same job for a side by side comparison if need be.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.