Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Smurf

How may of you have tried vision yet

Tuffers
who said it would sheet? :rolleyes:

Here you go Smurf "you will notice the brush head will glide along the glass very smoothly, while also making windows more hydrophillic than usual which really speeds up the final rinse"

Smurf

Here is the full version from their website

Vision’ pure water additive is the first in a long line of additives to help window cleaners achieve better and faster results with water fed pole window cleaning.

There is no doubt that pure water does a fantastic job at cleaning windows, but have you ever felt that you need that extra ‘oomf’ or power?

At Jigsaw innovations we believe that window cleaning with pure water technology can sometimes be a bit of a puzzle. Many window cleaners experience difficulties in achieving spot and streak free windows on a constant basis. This is because certain windows have always required different techniques to achieve a spot free clean. Just one of the differences among many others is hydrophobic (water hating) and hydrophillic (water loving) glass. We aim to help all WFP window cleaners to consistently achieve great results, while being able to work faster and earn more.

‘Vision’ pure water additive is designed to be added directly to pure water at a ratio of 1 millilitre per 100 litres of pure (1-100,000). At this ratio you will notice the brush head will glide along the glass very smoothly, while also making windows more hydrophillic than usual which really speeds up the final rinse. Another benefit is cleaning power! With ‘vision’ added to your water, stubborn marks like bird mess and snail trails will come off easier which speeds up your working day and helps achieve all round better results. We’ve even added a pleasant and natural aroma of citrus so you can instantly tell if it is mixed thoroughly in your pure water.

• Faster cleaning
  • Great shine
  • Added cleaning power
  • Reduced spotting issues
  • Most windows become more Hydrophilic
  • Does not raise TDS
  • Just one 250mill bottle Will dose up to 25,000 litres of pure water
  • Can be used along with Isopropanol

Guest PTWC
[media]
[/media]

:whistle:

Like I said

comby

Tried it again today definitely brush head fast over glass still some windows didn't sheet but it easy with vision I've got a 350 tank and add 3 ml of vision today tomoz trying 4 ml and see that even better I quess it will be and by end of week prob go up to 5 ml as I said in last post about bits all sorted must have been my hose in van this product his better in pure water has smells nice and leaves glass more shiney and I've notice I am working faster and some customers have notice windows gleaming weather they notice or because I've told them about this and they had a good look but there not bothered really as long the window clean

This product his better in pure water and his something I'll be using all the time if it makes u faster and windows easy to clean and van smells nice then why not.sorry for spelling and long feed .

andy w

I tried it today while working, i found it a bit strange for a start this morning, i could tell when the old RO had finished coming through the hose as the bubbles started :eek:IMAG0028.jpg.015492f0684489c5e995f90c17301e5e.jpg

it concerned me for a start as it made the water seem gloopy and syrupy, i did think it made the brush glide easier while using (unless that was me imagining it o_O) as for rinsing it did seem a bit strange on the hydrophillic glass with the bubbles but it seemed to run off well, on the hydrophobic glass it rinsed well, all day i was using pencil jets and used my pump controller on the setting i always use it at. i would say that i used about 50 litres less water today than normal.

I went back to check on a few windows at the end of the day and they have all dried fine with no spotting (plus no complaints from anyone as yet) :thumbsup:

i will keep using it for now and see how it goes over time :)

comby
ived tried it a few times now, and i havent really noticed any difference. im not knocking the product because like i said its only been a couple of times. most people seem to be getting on with it though because theres been lots of positive comments. dont know if youhave to use it numerous times on the same glass to get it sheeting better because i havent noticed the glass to be any different and ive done my house a couple of times!

I tried it today while working, i found it a bit strange for a start this morning, i could tell when the old RO had finished coming through the hose as the bubbles started :eek:[ATTACH=full]5415[/ATTACH]

it concerned me for a start as it made the water seem gloopy and syrupy, i did think it made the brush glide easier while using (unless that was me imagining it o_O) as for rinsing it did seem a bit strange on the hydrophillic glass with the bubbles but it seemed to run off well, on the hydrophobic glass it rinsed well, all day i was using pencil jets and used my pump controller on the setting i always use it at. i would say that i used about 50 litres less water today than normal.

I went back to check on a few windows at the end of the day and they have all dried fine with no spotting (plus no complaints from anyone as yet) :thumbsup:

comby

It does feel strange having to leave windows with soap on them and u got wording spot on making water gloopy put all his well when drys what your mixture ratio and how do u mix I've tried just putting in top of tank and now today for tomoz mixed 4 squirts in 4 pint pots and added while filling up cos today sometime felt like I didn't mix it Wright today cos sometime didn't feel like was working and then it did example first thing nothing then bang on for 3 hrs then 1 hour not then all afternoon great and enjoyed it when was working wright that why I like it cos I didn't like it when it wasn't working good so must be good to won't working all the time

Tuffers
I tried it today while working, i found it a bit strange for a start this morning, i could tell when the old RO had finished coming through the hose as the bubbles started :eek:[ATTACH=full]5415[/ATTACH]

Good pic Andy. Wouldn't it be ace if every window rinsed like that :h:

Tuffers
It does feel strange having to leave windows with soap on them and u got wording spot on making water gloopy put all his well when drys what your mixture ratio and how do u mix I've tried just putting in top of tank and now today for tomoz mixed 4 squirts in 4 pint pots and added while filling up cos today sometime felt like I didn't mix it Wright today cos sometime didn't feel like was working and then it did example first thing nothing then bang on for 3 hrs then 1 hour not then all afternoon great and enjoyed it when was working wright that why I like it cos I didn't like it when it wasn't working good so must be good to won't working all the time

I had a thought. If you add Vision to your tank and drive to your first job, it'll mix right? I was thinking that if you didn't move your van much, was it becoming detached from the pure? I noticed that the bubbles came and went at times today.

andy w
Good pic Andy. Wouldn't it be ace if every window rinsed like that :h:

It would! Wish all the windows i do were like that instead of some of the :turd: ones on my round!

andy w
I had a thought. If you add Vision to your tank and drive to your first job, it'll mix right? I was thinking that if you didn't move your van much, was it becoming detached from the pure? I noticed that the bubbles came and went at times today.

Mine stayed all day it was like a foam party :balloondance:

Duncs

Interesting with the feed back let's see how it goes

andy w

I have a 400 litre tank and just put 4 squirts in as it was filling on saturday, no mixing or anything, just drove to my first job today and started work:thumbsup: mind you my driving is enough to mix it :rofl:

Smurf

Well my first impression is....

The plunger on the bottle is crap as mine would not work properly. And yes I turned it to the open position before any one asks. After messing about over the kitchen sink to try to get it to work properly it jams up so I also wasted quite a bit too and now will not turn back to the locked position either. So all in all was not a great start :rolleyes:

Has anyone had the same issue?

Smurf

I've just had to force the plunger back up so it now locks. :confused:

Lets just hope now after all that it works in me tank or should I get a big spoon to stur it up :D

Tuffers
Well my first impression is....

The plunger on the bottle is **** as mine would not work properly. And yes I turned it to the open position before any one asks. After messing about over the kitchen sink to try to get it to work properly it jams up so I also wasted quite a bit too and now will not turn back to the locked position either. So all in all was not a great start :rolleyes:

Has anyone had the same issue?

I had the same problem Smurf. I nearly turned it to face me and try squirting it, but I thought better of it :D. It works ok now.

Tuffers

Here's an example of a window I cleaned today. You can see one side has sheeted and the other has not. Weird! I believe on philic glass it does make rinsing quicker but I'm not convinced that it will make phobic glass sheet like philic. Maybe it will, but I can't see it happening :(

EA0088A7-F34D-43EE-9DDC-0CAE86F66EA8_zpst0getboa.jpg

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.