Don't want to see ads? Become a subscribed member.

Coincidence or not ?

Jackjoewill

Have swopped to wfp now for three months. In the last few weeks I have found my hands cut and scab easily, after a slight knock. At the moment I have about six on each hand. Is this the result of pure water on my hands, or just a coincidence ?

Nothing to do with pure water, more likely your pole. I have lumps of hard skin on my right hand from repetitive pole use (of the wfp type before any funny comments:D). It could also be glass fibers irritating the skin also. Is your pole fiberglass?

one pair got covered in petrol...oops so I decided to use em for gardening as they stunk...I will always have them on in the garden from now on...great gloves....somebody said they could beat your price...come on....I need more soon...

I have that bad circulation problem at start up on my fingers ...so I wear them all the time no problems since....

er...I have to be careful as of course they all look the same and are handed ....oops...you should see my front seat and boot...just about everything on there...

not that I know being too poor to have a proper pole but carbon dust is a pain too so the gloves would help with that...

Yes it's the slx22 carbon fibre pole

Try this buddy, it's great stuff. You need to keep using it & it will take a few days to take affect. I use it every winter now, this is when most peoples hands suffer. It gets five stars out of over two thousand reviews- you'll not see that very often!!

http://www.thebodyshop.co.uk/shop-by-range/hemp/hemp-hand-protector.aspx

Try this buddy, it's great stuff. You need to keep using it & it will take a few days to take affect. I use it every winter now, this is when most peoples hands suffer. It gets five stars out of over two thousand reviews- you'll not see that very often!!

http://www.thebodyshop.co.uk/shop-by-range/hemp/hemp-hand-protector.aspx

Thanks winp, I might get me self some bubble bath too :*

• Like 1
Have swopped to wfp now for three months. In the last few weeks I have found my hands cut and scab easily, after a slight knock. At the moment I have about six on each hand. Is this the result of pure water on my hands, or just a coincidence ?

Pure water does actually dry your hands out more than tap water mate. As it reverts back to it's impure state it will take natural moisture from your hands :(

Pure water does actually dry your hands out more than tap water mate. As it reverts back to it's impure state it will take natural moisture from your hands :(

Your hands shouldn't really come into contact with pure water, pure water is not much different to rain water.

Your hands shouldn't really come into contact with pure water, pure water is not much different to rain water.

Sure but you will still get it on your hands when connecting / disconnecting poles & hose reel! I don't stand outside in the rain all day getting my hands wet :D

Don't want to see ads? Become a subscribed member.