Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Long angle adaptor

seye

I have been cleaning top floor tenement flats but some have deep ledges and you have to have the pole at quite an angle to reach the bottom hopper on window with a standard adaptor, but with standing so far out causes pole to arc quite a bit. Just wondered if anyone uses a long angle adaptor and how you find it at height. Would mean I wouldn't have to have pole at such a steep angle

Cheers

Sent from my RM-976_1115 using Tapatalk

Yes I use one. That's what you need in that situation. I have a hotel (old country style) that has very recessed windows. With a normal angle adaptor the pole section rubs on the stone sill & the brush can't reach the bottom of the glass. I have to use a long neck one for these./emoticons/wink.png This is for the top ones 40ft up.

Thanks winp will go and order one, these flats are 35ft or just over.

Sent from my RM-976_1115 using Tapatalk

add another angle adaptor so you have two. I have that on the end of my SLX40. The alloy goose-neck I bought a number of years ago is to awkward to use at that height. I manage fine with the double adaptors.

Gardiners do a whole range of quick loq adapters that would suit most ppls needs

[media]

[/media]

Just to confirm the actual size of the plastic pipe you use before it is heated up and shaped to form quick loq bits you make.

Back