Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Ksr-80 pump and battery pack

A

abs

For those that don't know what these are basicly there cheap alternative to the pump in a box.

Purchases for around £130 from eBay these have a 80 psi pump and a 12v battery that lasts and lasts .

After trying it for 2 days I love it, very easy to transfere from home to vehicle and it has a voltmeter showing battery power and 5 settings for the pump, I can run 100mtr of hose out and this thing shoots water out on setting 3.

For anyone working out of a car with barrels this is ideal and it gets 7 out of 10 from me

I think they are overpriced for what they are.... let us know how long it lasts:rolleyes:

I think they are overpriced for what they are.... let us know how long it lasts:rolleyes:
My pump in a box needs rewiring and I'm not doing it yet as this is so good , I'm going to use it daily so I'll happily let you know how it goes

The one I have contains a pro pump, which seems a good job. It lasts and is chemical resistant. I used the box daily for over a year. It still works today, and I use it as a trolley pump, but have a different one in my van.

I do intend to put it back into constant daily use as I am setting up the van as 2 man.

Generally, I rate them positively too. I don't think much of the volt meter - its not accurate enough to be of any use, but the rest works well.

Back