Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Peugeot partner help

best

i am looking to buy a peugeot partner and want to securely bolt a 350l tank in the van.

has any one done this in a peugeot partner. any pictures, were do i drill and bolt, any other suggestions on how to fix in this van.

I would advise you get the biggest van you can get also the biggest tank for the payload as when you get busy with wfp work it soon goes.

i am looking to buy a peugeot partner and want to securely bolt a 350l tank in the van.has any one done this in a peugeot partner. any pictures, were do i drill and bolt, any other suggestions on how to fix in this van.
If you bolt it to the floor don't You need to find the cental balance point of the van or is 350ltr to small to worry about that as I'm sure they do this with the 1000ltr tanks

If you bolt it to the floor don't You need to find the cental balance point of the van or is 350ltr to small to worry about that as I'm sure they do this with the 1000ltr tanks
You are correct, but again its less critical for a higher payload model with a smaller tank.

Think I'll just strap mine down when I get my van sorted and also use my pump in a box, I sometimes climb up in the peak district and sleeping in the van now and then sounds cool /emoticons/smile.png

I took out the 6 load d rings, put 2 bars down the van and used the existing holes to hold the bars in place, from there I welded a frame in place. Works a treat

b0b1a91676b59c3139ca86b792672fc9.jpg
d721bf0e71e3947821bc6c7b9899dba5.jpg
237fe0db26fd00b2b4c66231f41b2fbd.jpg

bfcb3027d386c7981d932f07d552378b.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
the best part of this forum is when people share their setup :rolleyes::laugh: nicking good ideas

cheers

Back