Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Elite member

A

abs

Member to full member to elite member !! What's required for each ? Got asked the other day but searching I couldn't find the answer

That's because the answer is not out their /emoticons/wink.png it's based on certain criteria that's all I will say /emoticons/smile.png

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

That's because the answer is not out their /emoticons/wink.png it's based on certain criteria that's all I will say /emoticons/smile.png

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Answers the question , nice 1 /emoticons/wink.png

Winkles won't get you anywhere here. Your all just going to have to be wonderful members and be good boys and girls.

There is a secret indoctrination ceremony for elite membership. Where you need to go a private location where other elite members are gathered. Though they all have black robes and hoods over their heads, so you can't identify them. You have to wear a ceremonial Window Cleaners Belt and 'walk the street' through the others gathered there in a darkened room lit only by candlelight. They all swear at you to 'get off my patch' and try to scare you off.

Afterwards you need to prove your worthy by logging 100 posts in 24 hours on the forum. If no one puts in a complaint about post spamming, your in. [emoji2] [emoji56]

That's me out then /emoticons/sad.png tried taking pic of winkle but my zoom lense isn't powerful enough /emoticons/wink.png
Bloody nerve some one agreeing with this lol ill let you no I stand a full 3 and half inches lol

Just talk ******** like I do most of the time then you may become an elite member sooner than you think /emoticons/biggrin.png

Just talk ******** like I do most of the time then you may become an elite member sooner than you think /emoticons/biggrin.png
Suppose it's pretty easy to make it to 2000 posts but to be honest smurf you really need to know your stuff otherwise you'd be outed and never make it , does anyone know how you can see how many posts you've actually done ?

Go to profile page then information

There should be a box like this

Last Activity:1 minute agoJoined:Messages:Trophy Points:163Featured Threads:positive ratings received:1,545Neutral ratings received:

Back