Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

What would you guys and girls have done!

:swear::swear::swear::swear:

so your the bell push collector, hows the collection going...? i got a nice brass one and a plastic one and ....hmmmmm

Did you have anything to do with it?If not then just say. If I did then I would own up. Its not that costly to fix.

Did you have anything to do with it?If not then just say. If I did then I would own up. Its not that costly to fix.
i had nothing to do with it! i went round when i got the text as i was only working round the corner, he went mad with me, so he got the b:swear: back!

His reason "well you were the last person at the house and all you window cleaners are the same!" told him i had nothing to do with it and to check his security cameras!

i was bloody fuming, i have cleaned his house since last may ! needless to say he is now an ex customer!!

i told him how mad i was to be accused, and said if i had of broke or damaged something i would have text him or any other customer to let them know and offer to pay for damage !

he is self employed as well, i wonder how he would have felt if one of his customers accused him of something!

beat me to it tuffers...was it a solid gold bell push or something...cant believe some people things break all the time its life....i came home early to be a taxi for the son and so i thought better pump my car tyres up and get the compressor out...nowt not a squeak checked the fuse checked the socket dead as a dodo but who ever did it put it away very neatly....nobody done it of course....i had to pay 50p to get my tyres pumped up grrrrrrrr

beat me to it tuffers...was it a solid gold bell push or something...cant believe some people things break all the time its life....i came home early to be a taxi for the son and so i thought better pump my car tyres up and get the compressor out...nowt not a squeak checked the fuse checked the socket dead as a dodo but who ever did it put it away very neatly....nobody done it of course....i had to pay 50p to get my tyres pumped up grrrrrrrr
Are you sure it was a compressor you got out and not a drill :rofl:

Your ex customer sounds like a right richard head so best without clowns like that I say.:thumbsup:

i had nothing to do with it! i went round when i got the text as i was only working round the corner, he went mad with me, so he got the b:swear: back!His reason "well you were the last person at the house and all you window cleaners are the same!" told him i had nothing to do with it and to check his security cameras!

i was bloody fuming, i have cleaned his house since last may ! needless to say he is now an ex customer!!

i told him how mad i was to be accused, and said if i had of broke or damaged something i would have text him or any other customer to let them know and offer to pay for damage !

he is self employed as well, i wonder how he would have felt if one of his customers accused him of something!

I reckon we should go around with fred cams on recording our every move. Well at least fred & his brother frank anyway /emoticons/biggrin.png

I think this guy has got something going on in his life that you probably aren't seeing why would one but the bell thing is a sign of someone who mind isn't in the right place. Walk away but try not to take it personal although its hard.

I reckon we should go around with fred cams on recording our every move. Well at least fred & his brother frank anyway /emoticons/biggrin.png

that was on the tele tonight but, as on that your not watching me go for a pee.....how long will it be when everyone films everything all the time .....well someone has to teach the robots how to work..

Bloody hell, the amount of cheap dodgy bells out there these days, they are always breaking aint they? I always ring the bell and knock the door because u dont know which ones work anyway.

Amazing how a customer can ruin your day, i had an episode last monday myself, fortunately it was totally cleared up the next day and customer apologised, but I haven't decided if i will go back or not.

I betting it was fred after all trying just to stitch you up as he will be knocking on his door now as they need another window cleaner. /emoticons/biggrin.png

I can deal with people like that usually as it takes a lot to push me to the point i actually lose the plot but the "you window cleaners are all the same" bit would have pushed me over the edge i reckon

Judge people for who they are not by your opinion of them as a group

Not all muslims are shoe bombers same as not all windys are ars eholes

Latest Posts

Back