Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Post ratings icons

WCF

Help Support WCF:

Gavin

Staff member
Admin
Hi all so i am sure some of you especially on mobile find it hard to remember which post rating image means what so i wondering firstly which you mostly use and if you feel we need to find better icons?

View attachment 3459

Myself i never use any to the right of the rainbow so if others are the same it might be worth ditching those ones

Any thoughts or icon suggestions welcome.

Get rid of the bad spelling one. Not got a clue what the one on the far right is, nor the clock. So get rid of them too. Can't think of any to add.

Those are now gone. If you hover over them on pc it tells you what they are but other devices like tablets and mobiles it does not so just wondering if we can replace any icons to make them more obvious. Unless everyone is happy with them and i will leave as is.

Like, agree, and funny are the only ones I usually use. And I usually use the winner ones on Cncs posts./emoticons/biggrin.png

yeh the only one missing is mad as a box of frogs....but i dont want that one gav as i know who would get the most....

just hovering over them to see what they were and i gave tuffers a disagree...its okay i took it back...didint mean it tuffers.../emoticons/biggrin.png

Oh, and it would be good if you could space the icons out a little as I've got pigs tits for fingers so it doesnt work well on my touch screen. :thumbsup:

Oh, and it would be good if you could space the icons out a little as I've got pigs tits for fingers so it doesnt work well on my touch screen. :thumbsup:
Will see what I can do.

Latest Posts

Back