Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Writing letters -any tips?

B

boarcity

im thinking of writing to a few owners of mini mansions to get to do the windows

any of you done that , the letter writing with success? any tips?

the sort of places i have in mind the folk arent there all the time and likely if i showed up prob wouldnt get very far . iv already a few such places on the books but i got them by pure chance

Last edited:
if i showed up prob wouldnt get very far .
Not surprised if you look like your avatar /emoticons/tongue.png:p :rofl::rofl: .

ps

sorry mate....just couldn't refuse /emoticons/wink.png.

Got the same , id love more of the big posh well paying houses but as you say there really hard to get , I've got mine through other customers , if anyone thinks of what can be said I would be interested .I clean the windows for a judge every 2 weeks but never see then it's always the cleaner that pays me, next door is a huge property that used to be a police headquarters and must have 20 bedrooms easy, love to get that customer

i think this is all windys dreams....sometimes you just hit the jackpot other times....like the fiver i did today...cost me more in petrol..its a funny old life being a windy../emoticons/biggrin.png

boar i,ve heard this mentioned before writing letters gd idea

what i do every customer gets introduction letter explaining the WFP system and benefits mainly saves me having to slaver to

every customer.

This looks professional and gets the point across

Got the same , id love more of the big posh well paying houses but as you say there really hard to get , I've got mine through other customers , if anyone thinks of what can be said I would be interested .I clean the windows for a judge every 2 weeks but never see then it's always the cleaner that pays me, next door is a huge property that used to be a police headquarters and must have 20 bedrooms easy, love to get that customer
got to be gd payers though, do find the big houses now are easier now with the WFP

main reason im wanting to rake in big places is that i want to make a full day of big-only houses .

i wrote one letter tother week , to prince williams secretary , guess wot

he didnt reply!

Boar I canvassed this big castle in my area at the moment no replyquite like having gd day of big houses to do day goes quick
how did u canvass it exactly ?

main reason im wanting to rake in big places is that i want to make a full day of big-only houses . i wrote one letter tother week , to prince williams secretary , guess wot

he didnt reply!
Maybe your aiming a little high m8, once got asked for help quoting 2 palaces in Belgium

main reason im wanting to rake in big places is that i want to make a full day of big-only houses . i wrote one letter tother week , to prince williams secretary , guess wot

he didnt reply!
I've one property that takes me all day the owner owns abourtwours or however you spell it they kill over 10 million cows a year when I was there in summer this lambo pulled in to the house, the owners dad and he opened up the garage and started a engine then walked out pulling a little helicopter, he said hello and this little engine thing pulled the copter to the helipad , he unfolded things and did checks got in and 10 mins later took off and was gone ,wow totally blew we away how the other half live at times

drove ujp his drive knocked the door after ten mins this country gent appeared, the guy was fine gave him my full slaver and my

information sheet.

Must say the feeling was that the gent would get back

how wrong I was

I've one property that takes me all day the owner owns abourtwours or however you spell it they kill over 10 million cows a year when I was there in summer this lambo pulled in to the house, the owners dad and he opened up the garage and started a engine then walked out pulling a little helicopter, he said hello and this little engine thing pulled the copter to the helipad , he unfolded things and did checks got in and 10 mins later took off and was gone ,wow totally blew we away how the other half live at times
always gd doing houses like that opens your eyes eh

my gut feeling is that any letter i write will be used to light the fire the same day it arrives .

iv no reason to think my letters are totally sh/t, jus a feeling i get

Years back I cleaned the windows for a couple who Lived in a lovely property , a lovely country cottage , this couple owned a training company and they sold it for billions the guy who bought it died in a helicopter crash with his son in derbyshire soon after, now they bought a old school in a place called Darley dale this place cost 235 million and was huge, the gate house was the cleaners and her husbands place to live and all the window cleaning went through the cleaner first then the on site pa , one rainy night the cleaner and her husband were unloading shopping from the car and the husband thought it was all done got in the car and started reversing to the garage but went over his wife and killed her

gawd , thats ruff luck

then again,[i watch forensic detectives] ....if he wanted rid of her, how better than to fake an accident

Latest Posts

Back