Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

25ltr containers

Neil

As many as anyone has I need around 15 or even if anyone has a few let me know but has to be near Croydon.

Thanks

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Gutted!! There all up north at a good price shipping a no go I suppose

Yeah check ebay, thats where i found my ones, just click the nearest option andu should get somep msomewhere close.

What do u need 15 for? I use wfp trolley and dompstairs only and get throu 6 on a long day. Are you planning on doing trolley work up and down windows?

Got some big jobs on that need to be done and I only have a 500ltr tank want to get it up to around a thousand so I can just throw the pure water from the jerry cans in to my tank when needed if you get what I mean

I've found 25 for £90 lol going to be a big package lol

I could do but I don't think they would like me using up there water unless I could do it on the sly but I have to drain the waste as well I can have more hoses running round every where lol

Use to hate pouring water from these into my trolley , I paid extra for a few anti glug containers but they glug more /emoticons/sad.png

Last edited:
You can get all your 25ltr containers for FREE from the local car wash places :thumbsup::thumbsup:.

Just ask for the ones which held...Shampoo...TFR etc as they're easier to rinse-out.

Got all my 25ltr containers this way as I'm tight with my money /emoticons/wink.png/emoticons/smile.png:).

I have 4 in my van. I bought them to add another 100 ltrs, but pouring them into my tank was more trouble than it was worth. Hard on the back even with a large van.

So only used them once and now they just take up space, in the van.

You can get all your 25ltr containers for FREE from the local car wash places :thumbsup::thumbsup:.
Just ask for the ones which held...Shampoo...TFR etc as they're easier to rinse-out.

Got all my 25ltr containers this way as I'm tight with my money /emoticons/wink.png/emoticons/smile.png:).
That's a good idea but don't they all look tatty ? I thrown some away when they too scruffy , customers see mime so they need to look the biz

When pouring from a 25ltr container...don't hold the container and pour with the handle facing vertical.......turn the container so that the handle is horizontal = steady flow no more glugs :thumbsup::thumbsup:.

When pouring from a 25ltr container...don't hold the container and pour with the handle facing vertical.......turn the container so that the handle is horizontal = steady flow no more glugs :thumbsup::thumbsup:.
Ow cool ill give that a try in the new year , thanks m8

That's a good idea but don't they all look tatty ? I thrown some away when they too scruffy , customers see mime so they need to look the biz
Some looked a bit dirty on the outside, but cleaned up fine with some TFR.

Ow cool ill give that a try in the new year , thanks m8
You may get one glug at the start and that's it...steady tilting of the container is the knack keeping air flow into container = steady flow out......much quicker than glug-glug method.....and less waste :thumbsup::thumbsup:..

Am I sad or wot :whistle::whistle:

......but I knew this useless information would come in handy one-day :rofl:

You may get one glug at the start and that's it...steady tilting of the container is the knack keeping air flow into container = steady flow out......much quicker than glug-glug method.....and less waste :thumbsup::thumbsup:..
Am I sad or wot :whistle::whistle:

......but I knew this useless information would come in handy one-day :rofl:
Nothing sad about knowing tricks of the trade m8 /emoticons/wink.png

I'm sure if you ask they will let you fill your tank if needed onsite as you work. Other than that rather than messing about with containers stick another 500 tank in your van maybe.

Got some big jobs on that need to be done and I only have a 500ltr tank want to get it up to around a thousand so I can just throw the pure water from the jerry cans in to my tank when needed if you get what I mean

Back