Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Pole holders in van

WCF

Help Support WCF:

johnny bravo

has anyone any idea what i can use as pole holders to put on side of van to rest poles onto,

i know about the drainpipe onto inside roof to push pole into,

i was just wondering if anyone has found any cheap alternative in the diy departments. to screw onto side pannels.

i looked in poundland 2day, nothing in . gutter brackets look cheap enough to trial out, also storage hooks, ill check wilkinsons out and the likes

I use longer brackets, maybe about 8-19cm long. They give plenty of room for both your pole and hose wound up. Though I only use one bracket per pole i.e. one end of the pole sits on the ground between wall and water tank, the bracket supports the other end with the brush on.

no i mean the screw used to secure them to the floor, you,d think pulling reel on and off would loosen the screw.

as you say if they are spring clips it means less stress on the clips itself.

no i mean the screw used to secure them to the floor, you,d think pulling reel on and off would loosen the screw.as you say if they are spring clips it means less stress on the clips itself.
I don't use them like that so I've no idea if it would loosen the screws.

Anthony let me know postage charges etc and ill get you sorted out. thats great.
Don't worry about postage cost mate they are very light and wouldn't cost much if your UK Mainland.

Just PM me your address and I'll get them posted out to you.

I use these for my reel [emoji106]
d81b0d3d19b3e19740fcb27c2519a363.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back