Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Pics of dispatch setup, new shape

johnny bravo

hi, has anyone got any pics of there dispatch set-up to give me any ideas on storage for equipment etc.

does anyone store any small triple or double ladders into the van rear, if so how many runs on ladders .

I've got a Dispatch. Nothing flash though. 500L flat tank up against the bulkhead, battery at the side, pump and controller secured to the ply of the wheel arch and a few hooks for brushes and poles. I can take some pics for you tomorrow if you want. Like I say, it's nothing special.

ive been looking for the clips to click onto the reel to keep secure in van when driving, unclip when need out of van, clip on when putting back in van any ideas wher i can get them from, ive tank up against bulkhead, first i setup controller and pump strapped onto right side of tank, kept openning rear and side doors for reel and side door for controller acess.

ive realised they will be best near the rear doors, especially the controller. just need to use rear doors then.

ive a lot to learn, im still thinking i should have got a smaller van to start off with.

ive been looking for the clips to click onto the reel to keep secure in van when driving, unclip when need out of van, clip on when putting back in van any ideas wher i can get them from, ive tank up against bulkhead, first i setup controller and pump strapped onto right side of tank, kept openning rear and side doors for reel and side door for controller acess.ive realised they will be best near the rear doors, especially the controller. just need to use rear doors then.

ive a lot to learn, im still thinking i should have got a smaller van to start off with.
In a few months time you will wish you bought a bigger van /emoticons/biggrin.png

Controller at the back doors for us is a must. My son still has an analogue controller so has an on/off switch at the back doors. If your offside rear door is the first that opens, then I suggest a van port on the nearside. It will save you tripping over your hose everytime you want access to the back of the van.

I'm so glad I got a bigger van.

Even my renault master is getting to small for the kit I want/need to carry about now :rolleyes:

I have a kangoo, but now looking for a bigger van such as a dispatch. so go big.....will pay off in the long run....looking forward to these pictures guys...x

Here's mine, nothing special, but works for me /emoticons/smile.png

2293F68C-E331-4B13-B0CA-7DA51ED20AA6_zps77tyajn6.jpg

8A29941F-9055-429A-BCBE-3A11C61F6AC7_zpsbdmxarox.jpg

48E7CDA0-042A-4E0D-B715-E8A48D6FC1CD_zpsqnqdiimc.jpg

0F9EEF02-3D6C-4C6D-AC6F-15387AC626B3_zpsopipnsfq.jpg

5BDA2B6D-2231-4401-8D92-3FF77BA6A74A_zps87oskw9j.jpg

DEF1C831-A67F-4191-8E71-529A92B7AE21_zps5bwgyhql.jpg

Right here goes-

The Pockets you see (very handy) are two of these from ebay, cut to size & fixed to ply with small screws + washers.

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Buy-1-Get-1-Free-20-Pocket-Hanging-Over-The-Door-Shoe-Organiser-Storage-Black-/151210909402?pt=UK_Storage&hash=item2334df5eda

The pump box & controller are on the left at the rear. The tank is a 500ltr Wydale "flat" although it is actually more cube shaped & not flat- best of both worlds IMO.

View attachment 3472

View attachment 3466

View attachment 3467

View attachment 3468

View attachment 3469

View attachment 3470

View attachment 3471

Last edited by a moderator:
Nice pics...very neat & tidy.:thumbsup:

I'm liking those pockets as is a cracking idea./emoticons/smile.png

Back