Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Gutter cleaning machines

Can anyone recommend a gutter cleaning machine. Few people have said they are poor as they get clogged up, don't fit in gutter. cheers
Hi I just purchased a 20ft genevac with 2 extra 5ft poles and the camera system from the cleaning warehouse they are very good value and great service. The gene av has 3 powerful motors and does a great job. I cleaned 200 linier meters of guttering in 5 hours amazing although I had to leave site 3 times to empty out the container. even though it holds alot they say upto 60 litres but I would not let it get completely full. Hope this helps.

Welcome to the forum @S1mm0909 :thumbsup:

Hi I just purchased a 20ft genevac with 2 extra 5ft poles and the camera system from the cleaning warehouse they are very good value and great service. The gene av has 3 powerful motors and does a great job. I cleaned 200 linier meters of guttering in 5 hours amazing although I had to leave site 3 times to empty out the container. even though it holds alot they say upto 60 litres but I would not let it get completely full. Hope this helps.

Back