stephen taylor

Gutter cleaning machines

stephen taylor

Can anyone recommend a gutter cleaning machine. Few people have said they are poor as they get clogged up, don't fit in gutter. cheers

Scots lad

Check eBay that's where I got mine from

S1mm0909
Can anyone recommend a gutter cleaning machine. Few people have said they are poor as they get clogged up, don't fit in gutter. cheers

Hi I just purchased a 20ft genevac with 2 extra 5ft poles and the camera system from the cleaning warehouse they are very good value and great service. The gene av has 3 powerful motors and does a great job. I cleaned 200 linier meters of guttering in 5 hours amazing although I had to leave site 3 times to empty out the container. even though it holds alot they say upto 60 litres but I would not let it get completely full. Hope this helps.

Smurf

Welcome to the forum @S1mm0909 :thumbsup:

Hi I just purchased a 20ft genevac with 2 extra 5ft poles and the camera system from the cleaning warehouse they are very good value and great service. The gene av has 3 powerful motors and does a great job. I cleaned 200 linier meters of guttering in 5 hours amazing although I had to leave site 3 times to empty out the container. even though it holds alot they say upto 60 litres but I would not let it get completely full. Hope this helps.