Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Snowing

P

Pickingpaul

Been waiting to pick up my misses watching top gear in the dark, just put the light on and f##k me, its only gone and snowed, merry christmas little tim, Wheres me sledge? :laugh:

Rain here

Sleet and snow tonight is forecast but then heavy rain at 4am to clear it

Got a few custys to do tomorrow and a gutter so it better wash away or ankalad on every window

im off till nex friday. yahey, a week of idleness,can i hack it tho

1 of my workers had some "horrible news" that goin to delay their return, wont say wat it is .

Snows totally gone. Nothing but a frozen car this morning, defrosted it and off to work in an hour, only got 7 houses to do

The snow is still thick around here and the roads are treacherous. I always feel guilty about taking time off.....even at christmas, but all this snow has helped to justify the time off as there is no way you could work in this.

So its lads walk tomorrow, 20 of us, 9am till 12 and then the pub for the rest of the day, then the footy the day after (derby v leeds) with a few more beverages before the match and then its new years eve!

I feel bloated.........christmas is more knackering than work.

It is pure white here with frost not snow

I will be working in the morning

May need the ankalad a bit more than usual and maybe trousers instead of shorts (maybe) but will be out there

Brave man Daveyboy....shorts sounds a bit cool to me. Just watch those nick nacks.....you dont want them turning all blue on you. I will have a pint for you at 12!

I used to wear shorts all year round

Think i am getting old as i put trousers on the other day

I know it is easier to get injured with cold muscles and I'm not getting any younger

Latest Posts

Back