Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Now thats a customer who's taking the ****

koopmaster

Got a text today.

Happy new year. Remember when you broke my ashtray (it fell off the 3rd floor and is is the gutter)

well i now have a dent in the car...!!!

Me- read the text and thought wtf. That was 7 months ago and I know the car that is on the driveway was moved sever times since then. Pity because she was a long standing customer although she does owe me £40. Don't think I see that ever.

I was about to ask the same thing... by any chance you're not fred or franks relation are you ?

7 months ago?? lol Text her back telling her shes just missed the '6 month no ashtray dent in car, warranty' by one month. You don'tmake the rules, your hands are tied mate.

Unless she can prove it was you, then that 40quid is yours. If she doesnt pay up then maybe a few more dents are in order- make it look like a golfball.

She keeps her ashtray on the outside of the top floor and my pole brush touched it and it fell. But smashed on roof and dropped into the second gutter which is quite a way back.

ashtray text - laughable .

i think id reply, "how is it getting along these days "

That is why I always wear a hard hat as you never know what may hit you on the head. :rolleyes:

She keeps her ashtray on the outside of the top floor and my pole brush touched it and it fell. But smashed on roof and dropped into the second gutter which is quite a way back.

I would tell her pay up or she will be getting a letter from the company you are passing the debt on to

May make her worry and pay

You are within your rights to charge interest yourself on a daily basis and charge for letters etc

Also you can pass the debt to a recovery agent who will charge an extortionate amount of interest and letters

If the custy has any brains she won't risk it for 40 quid

I text a woman tonight to leave gate unlocked in morning

10 quid job but sometimes says leave it this month as they are still clean but she has got me lots of work through friends so have let it slide

She replied tonight" leave the windows this time but if I leave the £10 out you can do my conny roof"

******..i think we need to have words

I have decided she is now an ex custy

Boarcity do you wanna remind me what i need to say

Something about being ugly wasn't it lol

I text a woman tonight to leave gate unlocked in morning10 quid job but sometimes says leave it this month as they are still clean but she has got me lots of work through friends so have let it slide

She replied tonight" leave the windows this time but if I leave the £10 out you can do my conny roof"

******..i think we need to have words
Lol....just do £10 worth of clean on the conny roof and leave the rest....:devil:

Back