Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Add on idea

i know a guy who went on a course to learn that, got his flyers printed up,bought the kit. but then couldnt face doing it .

i know a guy who went on a course to learn that, got his flyers printed up,bought the kit. but then couldnt face doing it .
Doing a course is a good idea, nothing as hatefull as a brush stuck up the chimney

I know a sweep that often needs to get on roofs then he does a little song and dance called "wtf not again" /emoticons/biggrin.png

makes me wonder what you do, if the brush did get stuck.

Sweeps need balls of steel too but most ppl think the job is easy money as can be done from the ground which often is not the case.

Probably not

In the previous vid he was stood on top of that bungalow chimney stack so I dont think he is that bothered about safety somehow do you? :rolleyes:

dyou reckon hes tied of up there

I would do that happily but i would be tied on to the roof

I reckon this guy has a screw loose

Most sweeps I've come across do have a screw loose and may roofers too come to think of it /emoticons/biggrin.png

Any idea how much these sweeps charge??

Could be a nice earner with all these old villages round here

I have no problem on roofs michael being one of these ex roofers who smurf moans about lol

he didnt sound like a risk taker . but now im thinking about it, most chimney pots are a lot taller than the one in the vid,so if you have to get above it to use that drill youre gonna be standing on the chimney stack itself , WHOOOAH

Sweeps also have a lot of responsibility too as lives can be at risk if they don't know what they are doing.

Back