Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Who is going ?

WCF

Help Support WCF:

I could stay at my aunties with the family and make a weekend of it

Only 15 minutes away so could have a booze up

That's me out then /emoticons/biggrin.png

QUOTE="boarcity, post: 207509, member: 5300"]i might be going.

his wagtail squeegees are ace. he rarely brings out a dud ,having said that his flipper gave me carpal tunnel syndrome but iv almost forgot about that and as i recovered totally hes forgiven on that one

what i like about him apart from his wagtails ,is that he cant stop inventing new ones , each slightly diffrent but not necessarily improved ,from previous models often giving them ridiculous names too. obsessed about it ,so it seems

Last edited:
I think polzn bladz is going with his squeegee..i may be wrong but sure i read it somewhere

Been there done thatNow old and miserable lol
Me too...been there done that....

I'm old....but just as childish as I ever was /emoticons/smile.png......

My wife said she's leaving me because I'm too imature.

I replied "Your talking a load of updoc you are"!

Guys.........,

you should have seen the look of sheer joy sweep across my face when she replied....

"What's updoc".

Yeah, I'm up for the show. An hours drive from me so that makes it easier. It is a fair weather show. When I arrived last year it looked small at first but it took a day to have a good look at everything. Seems to be a lot more suppliers coming this year. Above all its not on FA Cup final day like last year!!!!!!!!!

My whole family are on the south coast

Southampton to cornwall so i can find somewhere to stay local ish and have a relaxed time rather than rushing

Me and brother are the only londoners out of the whole family

I wanna go, its not fair cos im off on holiday the day after, but intend doing a hotel at airport the night b4....looks like I miss out again!!

What!! another holiday /emoticons/biggrin.png

I wanna go, its not fair cos im off on holiday the day after, but intend doing a hotel at airport the night b4....looks like I miss out again!!

Back